RRBC Beatification 2015: released Sun 20 September

From this week’s RateBeer mailout:

“Beatification is our 100% spontaneously fermented beer aged in used wine barrels. We affectionately call the base beer “Sonambic” as a friendly nod to our Lambic-style brewing mentors in Belgium. Bottle sales will begin at 8AM out the back rollup door of the pub on the parking lot side and continue until there is no one left in line or we run out. There is a 6 bottle limit per person, no growlers.”

Desperate to drink this beer again but I’ll be in Amsterdam on 20 September, not Northern California.

Anyone from here planning to make the trip to Santa Rosa; and does anyone know if Beatification ever pops up retail in SF (Toronado, City Beer Store etc)? Some friends will be passing through in the next few weeks.

It will sell out within a day or two and does not make it to retail. Draft should last longer. Sunday of the release with be insane with people camping out in line. I would guess it will quiet down later in the day and into Monday, assuming there is still some left.

Framboise For A Cure should be easier in early October. I think they stagger the release for that one so it is available over a week or two.

ISO beatification

I think production was 2x in years past. This will blow out at 6 btls/per. They are a world class brewery but they don’t give a %#$& about their customers.

Still holding this '13

gonzo - but lasted almost three days :slight_smile:

Just had the recent release. Really good. Bright and full of energy.

That’s good to hear. I think at least one bottle is London-bound.

still on tap as of last Friday…