What's your non-wine beverage of choice?

What’s your non-wine beverage of choice?

• Beer
  • Hard Cider
  • Bourbon/Whiskey
  • Cognac
  • Scotch
  • Rum
  • Vodka
  • Gin
  • Tequila
  • Sake
  • Ouzo
  • Liqueurs
  • Grappa
  • Water
  • Fruit Juice
  • Milk
  • Tea
  • Soft Drinks
  • Energy Drinks
  • Gatorade

0 voters

With only 20 options for a poll, no doubt I’m leaving out some important ones.

I seem to gravitate towards rum on the alcoholic side and either water or milk on the non-alcoholic side.

Rum can be straight, rum & coke or even mojitos.

Tequlia/margaritas or hard cider also tends to show up but not nearly as often.

milk with breakfast, iced tea mid-day, and sparking water with the evening meal and wine.

I voted Soft Drinks, but due to a recent bout with a kidney stone the doc said WATER!!!

i took his advise being that is the worst pain I have ever endured!!!

Tea all day along with water. So pretty much water as tea is water anyway.

Water. Pretty much the only thing I drink.

Non-stop Water. But if you’re talking alcohol, then it’s Vodka/Tonic.

this poll really needs to allow multiple options. i voted “water” but, given the opportunity to vote for multiple, would have gone with:

water and coffee for non-alcoholic (a cup of both sits in front of me right now)
beer for non-liquor alcoholic
scotch for liquor
rum (as second liquor choice)

Water, wine and coffee are the only beverages I drink with any regularity. I do enjoy an occasional shot of bourbon, especially at family functions or a vodka tonic.

Also during the summer, a Margherita can really hit the spot.

With food, a nice IPA.

Without, seltzer and vodka

I’m addicted to the Poland Spring sparkling water with lime.

“due to a recent bout with a kidney stone the doc said WATER!!!”

My doc said BEER!!!

I start off with a good coffee / espresso / mocha. Then on to water all day, then wine with dinner. That’s nearly every day except on Dart league night. That’s Newcastle on Tap night for me.

“…and then there’s the mint julep, but only when it’s hot, and maybe a tequila sunrise, but only in Mexico, and can’t forget a shot of jaeger when I’m forced to babysit the youngins…but really, that’s about it.”

Franks…you crack me up.

I like to keep hydrated.

Non alcohol beverage, a cup of coffee to start, water most of the day but iced tea with lunch.
Alcohol Non wine beverage Scotch

Automatically vaulted into the top 1% of cool women everywhere!

I chose beer…drinking a '09 Sierra Nevada Anniversary Ale (IPA) right now and its doing well…other choices would be iced tea and cognac/brandy

Gin martini, very dry, super cold, up, with olives. Prefer Plymouth or Bombay Sapphire. Very refreshing.

Nearly every Wednesday, Margaritas. After dinner either wine, grappa, cognac, or some other digestiv. With all we drink water, usually sparkling. I drink a half liter to a liter of iced tea in the early afternoon.