Help with a Van Winkle code

I have 23 yr with a code K210081447.

I picked this up in New Orleans several years ago, while really on a wine hunt for something cool I couldnt get here in Ohio. I found a shop with a 10yr on the shelf in the quarter! and asked if there was more, he said no but called another store and told me to go there. My wife was at a conference so I took the trolley the next day and then walked and walked and walked to get to this place. They had a bunch and me having no idea really just bought one of each less the 20 (duh). We all had a great time with the 10-12-15 and made incredible manhattans galore…thankfully I held the 23 though. Im a bourbon enthusiast but certainly not a pro, so Im thinking of selling the bottle at some point in the near future. Do I have a 2008? and if so (or not) what does that mean for the juice?

I am interested in selling so if there are any opinions as the best way to do that I would appreciate the advice.

If you want to sell, I’d go on Commerce Corner and offer it at the current going rate. Probably a retailer on the site will eventually buy from you as they’ll have an order from an end client.

I’d think $1,500 sells and maybe even $1,600.

Buyer pays shipping.

good luck.

decode the code here

Yours was bottled on line “K” on the 210th day of 08 at 2:47 in the afternoon (14:47)

If you want to set up an auction I believe there was one in Commerce Corner that brought good results and some fun reading for the rest of us…

I’d send it off to an actual auction, maybe even HDH since they had great success recently. an 08 bottling will do very well.

It’s still SZ juice all the way up to I think the most recent release, but people are always looking for older bottles from the grander stock of SZ juice