What Cigar or Pipe Are You Smoking?

BEERserkers and fans of spirits, come on in! Discussion about beer, spirits, liquor - anything beverage non-wine related
Randy Bowman
GCC Member
GCC Member

Any Cigar Smokers Here?

#51 Post by Randy Bowman » January 11th, 2015, 6:04 pm

Nolan, you might try some of the lesser known, rarely counterfeited brands that aren't hyped. The Cuaba is an excellent cigar that is tasty yet seems mild and belies the fact you will lose 30 minutes of your memory.
IN THE BUSINESS SHILL: An associate of a person selling goods, who pretends no association to the seller and assumes the air of an enthusiastic customer.

Nolan E

Any Cigar Smokers Here?

#52 Post by Nolan E » January 11th, 2015, 6:15 pm

Most represented in my humidor are Cuaba, Sancho Panza, Trinidad, Partagas, Montecristo and Hoyo de Monterrey. I try to avoid Cohiba but they make a wonderful Lancero and other long, thin sizes that many manufacturers have abandoned.

When I went to Barcelona last year I bought heavy into ELs that were created exclusively for Spain. Haven't touched a single one yet but I bet they'll be dy-no-mite.
ITB
Nolan Ellis

T Welch
GCC Member
GCC Member

Any Cigar Smokers Here?

#53 Post by T Welch » January 11th, 2015, 6:20 pm

Nolan E wrote:Most represented in my humidor are Cuaba, Sancho Panza, Trinidad, Partagas, Montecristo and Hoyo de Monterrey. I try to avoid Cohiba but they make a wonderful Lancero and other long, thin sizes that many manufacturers have abandoned.
I used to get all of those back in the '90s. Those Partagas #4 Serie D (I think) were very tasty but gave me the whirlies.
T*R*U*E*T*T - ITB

Nolan E

Any Cigar Smokers Here?

#54 Post by Nolan E » January 11th, 2015, 6:28 pm

A Lusitania is probably one of the best single cigars I've had but in general the Partagas style does not fit my palate. I have one or two more Lusitanias from the same box and am very apprehensive to smoke it/them.
ITB
Nolan Ellis

Randy Bowman
GCC Member
GCC Member

Any Cigar Smokers Here?

#55 Post by Randy Bowman » January 11th, 2015, 6:32 pm

Truett,

If you bought a "cuban" cigar in downtown Havana and didn't get the whirlies, you were sold a counterfeit.
IN THE BUSINESS SHILL: An associate of a person selling goods, who pretends no association to the seller and assumes the air of an enthusiastic customer.

Nolan E

Any Cigar Smokers Here?

#56 Post by Nolan E » January 11th, 2015, 6:33 pm

I think that most cigars in Cuba sold on the streets are probably Cuban, just not exactly what they're telling you they are.
ITB
Nolan Ellis

Nolan E

Any Cigar Smokers Here?

#57 Post by Nolan E » January 11th, 2015, 6:37 pm

And actually, the only cigar that ever gave me a bad case of the "whirlies" was a La Flor Dominicana. I think I'd rather be hung over than experience that again, it was very bad.

Ever since then I've tried to prepare myself before I smoke.
ITB
Nolan Ellis

brigcampbell
GCC Member
GCC Member

Any Cigar Smokers Here?

#58 Post by brigcampbell » January 12th, 2015, 11:26 am

Here's the picture I promised of Herb Lamb's humidor already stuff with Randy's selections. Good luck on Berserker Day.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (60.52 KiB) Viewed 1921 times

Jason Hagen

Any Cigar Smokers Here?

#59 Post by Jason Hagen » January 12th, 2015, 4:37 pm

brigcampbell wrote:Here's the picture I promised of Herb Lamb's humidor already stuff with Randy's selections. Good luck on Berserker Day.
Thanks for sharing. That is very cool.

Jason Hagen

Any Cigar Smokers Here?

#60 Post by Jason Hagen » January 12th, 2015, 4:38 pm

Guys, I'll try to get these threads merged, but for now, post what you are smoking, here http://www.wineberserkers.com/forum/vie ... 8&t=108049

brigcampbell
GCC Member
GCC Member

Any Cigar Smokers Here?

#61 Post by brigcampbell » January 12th, 2015, 6:39 pm

PM Charlie Fu, he can do it.

Jason Hagen

#62 Post by Jason Hagen » January 13th, 2015, 9:47 am

Alec Bradley - Prensado (Robusto) A year in the humi has really helped this. Medium/Full strength. Nice creamy and woody elements. Alec Bradley can be a bit hit and miss but there are a lot of decent bargains, like this 2011 cigar of the year.

Regius Black Label (Corona) Knocked off early yesterday and little this up before cooking dinner. Nice size for a 50 minute smoke. A really nice smoke at a good price. Got a little hot at the end.

Jason
Attachments
IMG_0025.jpg
IMG_0025.jpg (19.21 KiB) Viewed 1918 times
IMG_0020.jpg
IMG_0020.jpg (11.17 KiB) Viewed 1918 times

Jason Hagen

Any Cigar Smokers Here?

#63 Post by Jason Hagen » January 19th, 2015, 10:42 am

Randy Bowman wrote:
Ed Murray wrote:Just had an Alec Bradley Prensado (robusto I think, might have been the double T.) Best cigar I've ever had. Any comparisons for me?
It was the number 1 cigar in 2011 in the grand toro size. Beautifully made and tasty maduro. It's more a matter of your preferences. In maduro, a good daily smoke maduro is the Arturo Fuente Chateau maduro. Nice aromatics and plenty of flavor. To kick it up a notch, Padron 2000 or 3000 maduro. For the same level as the Prensado though, Padron 1964 maduro and pick your size.

If you like or care to try a top dog Sun Grown cigar, go for the Flor de Las Antillas made by My Father Cigars. Lots of spicy nuances ranging from white pepper to nutmeg.

I missed a lot of these posts. Anyway, as I said above, I really thought a little time in the humi improved the Prensado.

I'll second Randy's comment about Flor de Las Antilles. A terrific smoke that is often offered at a screaming deal.

Jason

Jason Hagen

#64 Post by Jason Hagen » January 19th, 2015, 10:57 am

Alan Eden wrote:Smoked a padron 26 year and aurora la cien churchill tonight

Both from 2008 and both fantastic smokes
Nice.

Have you had the Guillermo Leon from La Aurora?

Jason

Alan Eden
GCC Member
GCC Member

#65 Post by Alan Eden » January 19th, 2015, 7:55 pm

Jason

Yes a while back, I remember its a good cigar

At the moment im working on two boxes, one lancero and one Churchill of the original release Aurora La Cien, these are from 2007/8 and the tobacco was 10+ years old when they were made. They are just fantastic cigars. Other boxes im working on are

Padron Magnum Naturals
Illusione Black Prince type A's from 2008 I think
Padron 6000 torpedo's
Nestor Miranda lancero's
Regius Gordado about 18 months age
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't

Jason Hagen

#66 Post by Jason Hagen » January 21st, 2015, 8:52 am

I have already posted about the La Colmena by Warped but this was the first time smoking the Amado No. 36. A petite lancero which is again a beautiful looking cigar and a delight to smoke. Fairly easy draw. This was very good but I do prefer the corona which shows more complexity and less heat on the last third.
Attachments
IMG_0093.jpg
IMG_0093.jpg (18.14 KiB) Viewed 1853 times

Nolan E

#67 Post by Nolan E » January 21st, 2015, 6:54 pm

I'm really going to try hard to light something up this weekend. I think it's been over a year and a half since my last cigar...

Anyone in the N Bay area want to meet up?
ITB
Nolan Ellis

Ed Murray
GCC Member
GCC Member

Any Cigar Smokers Here?

#68 Post by Ed Murray » January 21st, 2015, 7:01 pm

Randy Bowman wrote:
Ed Murray wrote:Just had an Alec Bradley Prensado (robusto I think, might have been the double T.) Best cigar I've ever had. Any comparisons for me?
It was the number 1 cigar in 2011 in the grand toro size. Beautifully made and tasty maduro. It's more a matter of your preferences. In maduro, a good daily smoke maduro is the Arturo Fuente Chateau maduro. Nice aromatics and plenty of flavor. To kick it up a notch, Padron 2000 or 3000 maduro. For the same level as the Prensado though, Padron 1964 maduro and pick your size.

If you like or care to try a top dog Sun Grown cigar, go for the Flor de Las Antillas made by My Father Cigars. Lots of spicy nuances ranging from white pepper to nutmeg.
Thanks for the recommendations!
It's not the event, it's the reaction to the event!

Jason Hagen

#69 Post by Jason Hagen » January 22nd, 2015, 5:31 pm

Nolan E wrote:I'm really going to try hard to light something up this weekend. I think it's been over a year and a half since my last cigar...

Anyone in the N Bay area want to meet up?
Not in the Bay area but be sure to let us know what you chose.

J

Jason Hagen

#70 Post by Jason Hagen » January 22nd, 2015, 5:40 pm

Had an afternoon meeting a decided it was best to have a cigar while solving the worlds problems. I went with the Tatuaje - Capa Especial Nicaraguan filler and Sumatra wrapper. This Tatuaje is was made at the My Father factory which seems to be the case with a lot of cigars these days. This smoked well and is on the spicy side. a nice nuttiness as well. But in the end this just didn't grab me. This was a one off buy for me. If I had more, I would give it a year in the humi. Glad I still have some Black Labels left.

Jason

F.Daner

#71 Post by F.Daner » January 25th, 2015, 9:03 am

2 this week

Fuente Anejo- this is one of my favorite cigars and I believe it's same or similar filler they use on Opus X with a Maduro wrapper. It's only sold during the Holidays so was surprised to see it at one of the best shops in Tampa still. They got a huge supply of them (Tampa Humidor)

Today on my back deck another one of my favorites Olivia V Melanio Maduro Torpedo. Great smoke on a cool but not cold Florida Sunday.

Long ashes
Fred

Jason Hagen

#72 Post by Jason Hagen » January 28th, 2015, 2:29 pm

F.Daner wrote:
Today on my back deck another one of my favorites Olivia V Melanio Maduro Torpedo. Great smoke on a cool but not cold Florida Sunday.

Long ashes

Nice. You may already know this, but the natural Melanio won cigar of the year from Cigar Aficionado.

I've been sick this week. Hoping to be all better and ready for a cigar on Superbowl Sunday!

J

C Chen

#73 Post by C Chen » January 29th, 2015, 12:00 pm

Aren't they called blunts and dry pieces? Or have I been smoking the wrong stuff in the past?
curt1S ch3N

brigcampbell
GCC Member
GCC Member

#74 Post by brigcampbell » January 29th, 2015, 3:44 pm

See the special auction here. http://www.wineberserkers.com/forum/vie ... 4&t=110681

Most of you had the chance to see the fantastic and TOTALLY unique auction item that Napa Valley Wine & Cigar and Herb Lamb's wife Jennifer arranged, Herb's very own humidor, plus some of his wine and cigars from NVW&C. The successful bidder, DrewT, wished to have the cigars auctioned separately, and NVW&C then padded the deal a bit more, adding 5 top cigars into the 'Herb's Favorite' pack from the auction.

We contacted Jennifer Lamb and asked what was Herb's favorite charity, and she replied with the following:

Here is the link to the St. Helena Preschool for All, a wonderful local scholarship program that will allow 3 and 4 year olds to go to local preschools and get a jump on their education. http://www.shpreschoolforall.org/

The auction consists of the following 24 cigars, with all proceeds going to the St. Helena Preschool for All

5 Punch Robusto ( Herb's favorite)
5 My Father Flor de las Antillas Toros (# 1 cigar 2012)
2 Padron 1964 Anniversario (1 natural 1 Torpedo)
3 Oliva V Melanio
4 Arturo Fuente Work of Art
2 1926 Padron Anniversario
3 Alec Bradley Prensado ( #1 cigar 2013)

The retail value $256.00
(note, that is with CA tobacco tax, other states may be higher or lower)

The auction will open Friday morning, and continue on through Friday evening.

Jason Hagen

#75 Post by Jason Hagen » January 29th, 2015, 6:29 pm

brigcampbell wrote:See the special auction here. http://www.wineberserkers.com/forum/vie ... 4&t=110681

Most of you had the chance to see the fantastic and TOTALLY unique auction item that Napa Valley Wine & Cigar and Herb Lamb's wife Jennifer arranged, Herb's very own humidor, plus some of his wine and cigars from NVW&C. The successful bidder, DrewT, wished to have the cigars auctioned separately, and NVW&C then padded the deal a bit more, adding 5 top cigars into the 'Herb's Favorite' pack from the auction.

We contacted Jennifer Lamb and asked what was Herb's favorite charity, and she replied with the following:

Here is the link to the St. Helena Preschool for All, a wonderful local scholarship program that will allow 3 and 4 year olds to go to local preschools and get a jump on their education. http://www.shpreschoolforall.org/

The auction consists of the following 24 cigars, with all proceeds going to the St. Helena Preschool for All

3 Oliva V Melanio

The retail value $256.00

You could mention that the Oliva Melanio is #1 cigar 2014.

J

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

#76 Post by Todd F r e n c h » January 30th, 2015, 8:03 am

All y'all might want to check this out!

http://www.wineberserkers.com/forum/vie ... 4&t=110681

Special auction that came from the original BerserkerDay Herb Lamb humidor auction
Apparently I'm lazy, have a narrow agenda, and offer little in the way of content and substance (RMP) (and have a "penchant for gossip" -KBI)

brigcampbell
GCC Member
GCC Member

#77 Post by brigcampbell » January 30th, 2015, 3:25 pm

Jason Hagen wrote:
brigcampbell wrote:See the special auction here. http://www.wineberserkers.com/forum/vie ... 4&t=110681

3 Oliva V Melanio

The retail value $256.00

J
I know less about cigars than I do about wine. [berserker.gif]

C. Bowman
GCC Member
GCC Member

#78 Post by C. Bowman » January 30th, 2015, 3:32 pm

Jason Hagen wrote:

3 Oliva V Melanio

The retail value $256.00

J
I didn't give Todd that info about the Oliva V Melanio because it's a different size than the #1 Figuardo, although it's the same tobacco.
Carrie
ITB in Napa Valley where Wine is made & Cigars are smoked

Twitter @nvwineandcigar

Jason Hagen

#79 Post by Jason Hagen » February 1st, 2015, 9:39 am

C. Bowman wrote:
Jason Hagen wrote:

3 Oliva V Melanio

The retail value $256.00

J
I didn't give Todd that info about the Oliva V Melanio because it's a different size than the #1 Figuardo, although it's the same tobacco.
Oh yes. Thanks.

Jason

Jason Hagen

#80 Post by Jason Hagen » February 1st, 2015, 9:41 am

Last week a dang head cold took me away from so many yummy things in life. Although not 100% cleared up, I think I light something up while watching the game with the boys.

Jason

Jay T.

#81 Post by Jay T. » February 4th, 2015, 8:38 pm

I smoke cigars -- tyically 1-2 a week except in the coldest months (from Thanksgiving to early March, probably). I've got two small humidors with about 200 cigars. But strangely, in the last 3 years wine and spirits seem to have put me at my capacity for "collecting" in terms of the hunt. While I'm always looking for new and interesting wines (and whiskeys) and really like variety, I now prefer sticking to my 4 tried-and-true favorites for cigars. No idea why; I used to buy 5 packs of new cigars to try on a regular basis. But my cigar collection is now almost entirely composed of:
1. Cohiba Robustos (Cuban)
2. Montecristo #2s (Cuban)
3. Oliva Serie V Torpedo
4. My Father No. 1 (Robusto)

Pretty boring, but I love each of those cigars and almost never grow tired of them. I have a small smattering of Partagas, Rocky Patel, and Macanudo (mostly for guests who like them), but I haven't purchased a cigar other than the above 4 in two years.
T*R*I*C*K*E*T*T

Alan Eden
GCC Member
GCC Member

#82 Post by Alan Eden » February 4th, 2015, 8:44 pm

Jay T. wrote:I smoke cigars -- tyically 1-2 a week except in the coldest months (from Thanksgiving to early March, probably). I've got two small humidors with about 200 cigars. But strangely, in the last 3 years wine and spirits seem to have put me at my capacity for "collecting" in terms of the hunt. While I'm always looking for new and interesting wines (and whiskeys) and really like variety, I now prefer sticking to my 4 tried-and-true favorites for cigars. No idea why; I used to buy 5 packs of new cigars to try on a regular basis. But my cigar collection is now almost entirely composed of:
3. Oliva Serie V Torpedo

Pretty boring, but I love each of those cigars and almost never grow tired of them. I have a small smattering of Partagas, Rocky Patel, and Macanudo (mostly for guests who like them), but I haven't purchased a cigar other than the above 4 in two years.
Jay

All four are good cigars but im sure you know there is a whole world of choice out there, what seems weird to me is that your choices are all totally different in flavor profile

Cohiba - typical Cuban, earthy with cocoa notes, very smooth
Monte 2 - very mild, well liked but not that flavourful
Oliva V - Great cigar, smooth full bodied smoke
MF #1 - typical Garcia, lots of spice and pepper, nothing like Oliva or a Monte # 2

If you like such a wide range of flavours why not branch out ?
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't

Jay T.

#83 Post by Jay T. » February 4th, 2015, 10:34 pm

Alan Eden wrote:
Jay T. wrote:I smoke cigars -- tyically 1-2 a week except in the coldest months (from Thanksgiving to early March, probably). I've got two small humidors with about 200 cigars. But strangely, in the last 3 years wine and spirits seem to have put me at my capacity for "collecting" in terms of the hunt. While I'm always looking for new and interesting wines (and whiskeys) and really like variety, I now prefer sticking to my 4 tried-and-true favorites for cigars. No idea why; I used to buy 5 packs of new cigars to try on a regular basis. But my cigar collection is now almost entirely composed of:
3. Oliva Serie V Torpedo

Jay

All four are good cigars but im sure you know there is a whole world of choice out there, what seems weird to me is that your choices are all totally different in flavor profile

Cohiba - typical Cuban, earthy with cocoa notes, very smooth
Monte 2 - very mild, well liked but not that flavourful
Oliva V - Great cigar, smooth full bodied smoke
MF #1 - typical Garcia, lots of spice and pepper, nothing like Oliva or a Monte # 2

If you like such a wide range of flavours why not branch out ?
Alan, legitimate question, but I can't really answer it. I don't know why I don't care to branch out given my history and practice when it comes to wine and other beverages. But your observation about my 4 favorites is both spot-on and intentional. I do like different-tasting cigars under different circumstances -- and like to be able to offer a range of flavors and intensity to guests -- and I basically boiled my inventory down to the 4 listed above to give me 4 very different profiles to choose from.

Obviously your point is true: if I like such different cigars, there are certainly lots of cigars out there that I would like (maybe even more than my current rotation) and would offer yet another profile to enjoy. Again, I'm not sure why that doesn't move me -- maybe someday it will -- but for now I'm happy buying boxes of my 4 favorites, aging some of them, and knowing I'm going to love my cigar every time. Maybe the best answer I can give is that right now, cigars are for me not really a hobby or something I'm enthusiastic about in the way wine is so much as a part of my weekly routine. I'd say habit, but that has connotations that I don't think are consistent with my 1-2 cigars weekly.

Also, on the MC #2, it's the cigar I've had more than any other cigar. I've probably smoked 150 of them over the years. I also had the chance to go to Cuba (legally, in fact) in 2004 and brought back several boxes (along with some Cohiba Esplendidos and Robustos), and as a result they have a sentimental attachment as well. I agree that they are mild and not that "exciting," but I don't agree that they are not "flavorful." I think they have a mild but very distinct flavor -- strangely, I think it would be easier for me to pick out blind than the much more forward My Father #1 for example -- that justifies its place as one of the world's great cigars.
T*R*I*C*K*E*T*T

Alan Eden
GCC Member
GCC Member

#84 Post by Alan Eden » February 15th, 2015, 4:18 pm

Padron 45 Natural with 2 years age, fantastic treat cigar, had with a selection of scotches and bourbons

vincentz
GCC Member
GCC Member

#85 Post by vincentz » February 21st, 2015, 9:00 am

Visited the Cigar House in Old San Juan, PR these past 8 days and enjoyed many cigars. I thoroughly enjoyed a My Father No. 1, a few (guilty pleasure) Padron Family 50 Maduros, My Father Bijou. I decided to have an Oregon (don't recall name) IPA wth the MF No1; with the Padron 50 I had a Elijah Craig 12 and with the MF Bijou I brought my own Green Tea (love Green Tea w/ cigars.)
V. Z e r i n g u e

Alan Eden
GCC Member
GCC Member

#86 Post by Alan Eden » February 21st, 2015, 11:30 am

Last night smoked

Cuaba Salamones, very good medium cigar
Padron 45 Natural, fabulous cigar wonderful flavours and a perfect draw
Siglo 6, actually a let down after the Padron I was surprised, the Siglo came across as a little grassy and did not have the earthy creaminess expected to match the Padron

Nolan E

#87 Post by Nolan E » February 21st, 2015, 11:57 am

How old was your Salamon? I have a few that I bought in May 2013 (don't know the boxcode) and am wondering how long to keep them.
ITB
Nolan Ellis

Alan Eden
GCC Member
GCC Member

#88 Post by Alan Eden » February 21st, 2015, 4:17 pm

The Cuaba was I think 11 or 12, I buy from Switzerland and always get older boxes and I know ive had these at least two years. It was a fully integrated cigar with no greenness and a great burn.

My experience with Cuaba is that 2-3 years is good so I might be tempted just to hold off a little bit but if you cant I don't think taking a huge risk

F.Daner

#89 Post by F.Daner » February 23rd, 2015, 3:27 am

Montecristo Platinum this weekend.

Anyone try the new Montecristo Espada ? Very nice smoke from Nicaragua
Fred

Jason Hagen

#90 Post by Jason Hagen » March 6th, 2015, 3:16 pm

F.Daner wrote:Montecristo Platinum this weekend.

Anyone try the new Montecristo Espada ? Very nice smoke from Nicaragua

Good to know. I have one in the humi but have no recollection of where I got it. Must have been part of sampler or a throw in. I think I have had it for a while so I might put it on deck.

Jason

Jason Hagen

#91 Post by Jason Hagen » March 6th, 2015, 3:38 pm

Crazy month so I haven't been totally keeping track but here are a few.

El Triunfado - These are made by Pete Johnson. I had my first one about 18 months ago and just thought, meh but after getting some time in the humi, I enjoyed this. A very nice smoke.

Kristoff Galerones DR4 - I was a little underwhelmed by this but still enjoyed. Good for the price.

La Flor Dominica - Suave - Insurrecto - I can't keep my hands off these cigars. So easy to smoke and mighty tasty.

Cheers,

Jason
Attachments
IMG_0234.jpg
IMG_0234.jpg (10.55 KiB) Viewed 1918 times
IMG_0213.jpg
IMG_0213.jpg (12.83 KiB) Viewed 1918 times

Jason Hagen

#92 Post by Jason Hagen » March 7th, 2015, 10:17 am

Headley Grange by Crowned Heads (Eminentes - 5 1/4″ x 44) - These guys make some terrific cigars and this is right in line. Medium/Full in strength. Leathery and nutty. I really enjoyed the flavor all the way through. About a 50 minute smoke. The downfall of this stick was the difficult draw. I am hoping it was just this particular cigar.

Jason
Attachments
IMG_0338.JPG
IMG_0338.JPG (19.52 KiB) Viewed 1901 times

Travis Fantz
GCC Member
GCC Member

#93 Post by Travis Fantz » March 20th, 2015, 12:58 pm

Has anyone had the Jose Piedra Cuban Cigars. They interest me because all of the tobacco comes from the same location. There seems to be a La Casa de Cubana where I am going and I wanted to pick up some new Cubans to try.

http://www.jnjcabo.com/jose_piedra.html
HS Math Teacher (old ITB)

Alan Eden
GCC Member
GCC Member

#94 Post by Alan Eden » March 24th, 2015, 11:30 am

Had a small early release Opus X i believe 96 the other day

Wow, tasted like no cigar ive ever smoked. Incredible complex flavout with sweetness then an almost Chablis like dryness

Eric Ifune
GCC Member
GCC Member

#95 Post by Eric Ifune » March 24th, 2015, 4:46 pm

Opened these a little while ago.
Attachments
DSCN3216.JPG
DSCN3216.JPG (32.01 KiB) Viewed 1841 times

Alan Eden
GCC Member
GCC Member

#96 Post by Alan Eden » March 29th, 2015, 12:28 pm

Why no bands, ive never seen that in a Cuban

Eric Ifune
GCC Member
GCC Member

#97 Post by Eric Ifune » March 30th, 2015, 11:18 am

Got them some time ago. Paid in French Francs. Hoyo epicures in cabinet didn't have bands back then.

Jason Hagen

#98 Post by Jason Hagen » March 30th, 2015, 11:29 am

Eric Ifune wrote:Opened these a little while ago.
Yummy.

Jason Hagen

#99 Post by Jason Hagen » March 30th, 2015, 11:41 am

Smoked a Buena Vista Reserva the other night. Terrific medium smoke. Super enjoyable and at $6 a stick, a steal of a deal.
Attachments
IMG_0366.jpg
IMG_0366.jpg (12.96 KiB) Viewed 1782 times

Nolan E

#100 Post by Nolan E » March 30th, 2015, 12:02 pm

Alan Eden wrote:Why no bands, ive never seen that in a Cuban
Most cabinets I've seen come unbanded.
ITB
Nolan Ellis

Return to “Beer and Spirits”