Attention Wine Pimps - donations requested!

Attention Wine Pimps!

To keep the forum ad-free, I plan to run some quarterly donor drives, and rather than just ask for more donations, I’d like to make it fun - some wonderful ideas have been presented that would be greatly enhanced if I could engage you, specifically.

What we did last time, and hopefully this as well, is to have a randomly selected winner from those who donated during the drive in a drawing of something unique, donated by those ITB. I’m thinking of such items as a signed or unique bottle of wine, a gift card, maps, books, decanter, glass, wine opener, some cool wine accessory, etc. These would be donated to the ‘fundraiser’ by you, the ITB’er, for the purpose of this drive, and would be sent directly to the winner chosen from the pool of those donating during the drive. I can announce each ‘prize’ ahead of time on a thread with the donation drive announcement, with credit to the donor of the prizes.

Please PM me, don’t post it here on the thread - I’d like to keep this private until the drive, then announce them as the prizes are offered.

Thanks to all those who donated last time, and to those I’ve already heard from this time.