Zephyr Express . . .

The nightmare that just keeps on keeping on . . .

Any other recommendations for consolidating, deliveries, and warehousing?

I think I used Zephyr once without issue but have heard some grumblings about them. What is up with them?

I looked up Pacific Wine Distributors today after seeing one of their trucks. No idea if they would work for you but they seem to handle the services you are talking about. Maybe someone else has had experience with them.

Gino owns PWD.

He was a shill for Rudy.

No thanks.

Thanks for posting that Patrick. I did not know of the connection to Rudy (or anything about PWD actually) was just throwing the name out there. I may need a company which provides these type of services down the road so am really glad you mentioned this. Cheers.

Gino Pacella was a shill for Rudy? What do you base that upon? TIA.

Maybe time for Don to chime in?

It can get real dirty real quick.

I searched the Rudy thread, and there is only one reference (it happens to be by Don) to Gino Pacella and Pacific; it says nothing about shilling: RUDY KURNIAWAN & GLOBAL WINE AUCTION FRAUD THREAD (MERGED) - WINE TALK - WineBerserkers

You’re the one who posted the accusation here. Why don’t you post whatever you have that backs it up?

I can confirm Patrick’s assertion. There were a number of lots of DRC with exif tags embedded in the JPG’s that point to Gino’s warehouse and people in the trade bought RK stock directly from Gino. Wine was also shipped from PWD that was RK stock that Gino was representing as coming from elsewhere. He also received a lot of wine for RK that was likely used for his counterfeits, such as lots of Patriarche, 75 DRCs, and other crappy negoce burgs. At the very least he was a major enabler who profited off this stuff.

Zephyr screws up more deliveries than any competitor IMH experience.