10% SommPicks.com for Berserkers members

Hi Everyone,

We just launched SommPicks Beta, a sommelier curated online wine store, and we would love you hear what you think about it.

Additionally, I would like to extend a 10% discount to all Wine Berserkers members. Just go to http://www.sommpicks.com and use the code wb10 at the checkout. Let us know if you have any questions, comments, or feedback. We’d love to hear from you.

Cheers!

Mike Zima
Founder, SommPicks

I won’t “join” any website just to look at it.

+1

Mike - perhaps it is a smart idea to post an entryway that does not require signing up/subscribing, if indeed you want feedback.

Opened dummy acct.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Layout looks really nice. I don’t know the price comparisons offhand, but it’s odd to show them when there are 0 left in stock. Nice to see some vintage stuff.

That was the entire offer Todd. I expect it refreshes once sold out and new offers appear. Kind of like LastBottle with more than 1 choice.

WMJ price, 97 VT CdP = $33, 97 Didier = $103, 99 Brunello = $63, 02 Burg = no listing release price $60+

Thanks very much for the feedback everyone.

Right now SommPicks is in private beta, therefore we are limiting access in order to test and refine the user experience before we go completely live. At that time, you will not have to sign up in order to gain access to the site.

As far as the offerings go, every couple of days you will find a new selection of wines. As Mr. Tuite mentioned, most of the inventory we are working with are wines with some age.

Why you gotta bring Brian’s dad into this?

pepsi

[rofl.gif]

Wow - just signed up. Some serious firepower with the line up of somms. Looks top notch! Love the descriptors when you roll over them.

Mike,

FYI, you need to put ITB on your signature.

Thanks

How long does one have to wait for the introductory email??

Is there a current promo code?

Christine - the thread is from 2012.

champagne.gif

I know, but I was going to purchase a bottle from them and this thread came up on a Google search, so just checking if anyone knows of a current promo code first. After Berserker Day, all the Spring offers, etc, any way to save a buck, lol!