New type of wine rack

I deleted the original post that was here. I do apologize if it did not belong here.

Shouldn’t this be below that red line with the word “advertisement” on the left?

What kind of wine do you like, Dusty?

wackness.

Seems like a commercial advertisement not sure it belongs on WB site. Expensive.

I’m sorry about. I thought that this section was to post products and things like that. I usually spend my time on the winetalk or beer and spirits message board. I’m completely fine with this thread being deleted. I just figured I would give his company a shout-out if that was what this section was for.

That said, I like dry reds if I had to narrow it down. Cabs are what I keep around but I like to try all styles of wine. i am not as big of a fan of sweet white wines but I will try them nonetheless.

But again. This was not meant as spam so if a moderator wants to deleted it, do it for sure. This is the only such post I have made and participate regularly on the other boards. I didn’t mean to offend.

PeterH, You never responded again. You asked me what type of wine I like (I am assuming you thought I was not a regular on the site) but when I answer, nothing. What type of wine do you like?