Spanish Wines By The Wine Academy of Spain WSET Course

Spanish Wines By The Wine Academy of Spain WSET Course is going to be in Chicago on the 6th - 8th of July

I received this information and wanted to pass it along.

__

Dear wine professional and enthusiast,
I’m delighted to inform you that the Spanish Wine Education 2009 US Tour to over 17 cities will start next month and will be in Denver, followed by Houston.

What is it?
A professional certification program on Spanish Wines by The Wine Academy of Spain (approved training center in Spain for teaching WSET courses) conducted by qualified instructors trained by Spain’s first Master of Wine who designed the course.

A professional, comprehensive 3-day Spanish wine program, with an intensive tasting component (more than 60 wines). Covers the Spain’s main DO’s, wine laws, wine styles, grape varieties, etc. Ends with an exam (theory and blind tasting of 6 wines). Top 15 high-scorers will be treated to a weeks Spanish Wine Tour covering Spain’s top DO’s. (travel to and from Spain not included)

I don’t have monetary affiliation with the Wine Academy of Spain, however they have offered to include my wine as part of their Andalucian program on the last day of the course. For those ITB, I have a contact person to offer a discount to the program. If anyone is interested, drop me an email or PM me.

Here is the upcoming schedule:

Chicago, IL 6, 7 & 8 July Institute of Culinary Art
Boston, MA 10, 11 & 13 July Boston Wine School
New Haven, CT 15, 16 & 17 July Barcelona Restaurant Group
Atlanta, GA 20, 21 & 22 July Atlanta Wine School
Seattle, WA 3, 4 & 5 August RCSH
Portland, OR 7, 8 & 10 August Ambridge
San Francisco, CA 13, 14 & 15 August RCSH
San Diego, CA 17, 18 & 19 August Bacchus Wine Market
Cleveland, OH 20, 21 & 22 August Cleveland Wine School
Washington DC 24, 25 & 26 August Jaleo Crystal City
New York City 7, 8 & 9 Oct French Culinary Institute

Will probably take this in August in SD. Thanks for the reminder!!

Veronica, have you registered for the class yet? If not PM or email me, I have a code you can use for a nice discount.

Does anyone here have time available to attend the WSET class in Chicago? What about Boston, New Haven or Atlanta or any other ones??

Nola

I am attending in NY!