Boston! You going to the L'Aventure Languedoc tasting 4/5?

Just curious if any of our Boston ITB brethren are coming to the tasting next Thursday, April 5th at the Exchange Conference Center:
http://languedocadventure.com/events/trade-show-signup/

If you do, stop by my table to say hello, I’m pouring a few of my Languedoc wines. I’d also love to chat about the state of the local market if you have a chance.
Cheers!

I’ll try, but it’s not likely.

Out of curiosity, have they done a lot of publicity to the trade for this?

Not sure about other shops, but they’ve contacted me six times about the trade tasting and doing in-store tastings (which we’re doing for each store).

I’d be more interested if I knew exactly which wines were to be poured.

Good to know, a lot of times their advertising just sucks and they invite lots of “consultants”, which I’ve taken them to task for.

As for listing the wineries, it’s probably tough as there’s going to be a ton of them. I can tell you that I’m pouring Chateau La Bouscade (Minervois), Clos Bagatelle (St Chinian) and Domaine Sauvaire-Reilhe (Coteaux du Languedoc). We just ran out of Mas de la Seranne (another Coteaux du Languedoc but organic), so I won’t have samples there.

You don’t look anything like The Joker in person.
Good wines, though!

I didn’t have time to put on my makeup, apologies. [diablo.gif]

Great meeting you and the other Boston folks, I had a blast, but man the train conductor gave me a dirty look when I asked if I could BYO on the Acela…