It's on! Good luck to all retailers this holiday.

Got to work to find five large corporate gift orders and a couple of holiday parties to arrange. Time to start mainlining espresso and sleeping in the wine bar…

Here’s wishing all ITB folks a prosperous season…

Craziness at its best!! It’s good to see the corporate orders are rolling in here too. The next couple weeks will be espresso induced for sure.

Wishing all retailers a very prosperous holiday season.

Best to you two as well!

Don’t you love the rush! Wishing you all a prosperous season. [cheers.gif]

I’ll add my voice to the chorus - may we all have a busy but not too chaotic December. But be careful out there - we’ve had 5 fraudulent web orders in the last week.

Today was nuts! Hoping for another great day tomorrow.

Crazy here. Sleep? Who needs it!

Crazier than I expected. Monday was double last year; today is rocking, too. We can sleep in January.

Wine and wine accessories are selling well, but I can state unequivocally that musical instruments are not!

What are “corporate orders”?

i never get wine as an employee for the holidays… I must be in the wrong corporations? :frowning:

I bought a keyboard for my daughter as a Christmas present at Costco. Is that considered a musical instrument?

Today started the onslaught for cigars, something you don’t want to purchase to early and have them dry out. Humidor looks like a bomb went off in it. Two hours to restock a little more than half the room. And then the emails and calls start coming in from the regulars with their last minute gifts to ship all over. My feet are killing me. Carrie’s back must hurt because she looks like a question mark when she’s standing. Time to sit and sip on an 08 Sea Smoke Southing, because:

Tomorrow, the insanity begins.

Please post video. [snort.gif]

Corporate orders are generally for CLIENTS, not employees, some Entertainment Biz exceptions.

Not when it is from freakin’ Costco. Sigh.

Yeah Joe, be a real man and buy your kid a fucking cello for god sake!!! [swearing.gif]

[snort.gif]

AAAH Faaack my feet, legs and back are screaming… gimme more wine. ARGH!

I Love this season [dance-clap.gif] [cry.gif] [dance-clap.gif] [help.gif] [dance-clap.gif] [cry.gif] [dance-clap.gif]

Video, no stinkin’ video

[rofl.gif] [rofl.gif] [rofl.gif]

I don’t think they have cellos at Costco.

But they had 3 keyboards. Frenchy, I saw the Pacific Phil at OCPAC and thought of you. Those people are so geeky. It’s hard to believe you were part of that world. I can’t picture any of those dudes ever wearing a purple size 17 neck button up.