my first case sale

so due to unfortunate situations within our government, I have been forced to change careers. I took a part time job selling wine and sold my first case and a half last week. Thanks to both Brent C and Carrie B for assistance and what “to do” and what “not to do” when it comes to selling wine. [cheers.gif]

(on another thank you for Dan Posner as well)

Mike

Not an easy job, for sure. Good luck, Mike. [cheers.gif]

I just got done reading the previous thread, and couldn’t help but think, I hope it wasn’t a case of Dom to someone in Cambodia newhere

j/k Best of luck to you Mike!

No it was not Dom, but that is pretty funny. It was Salvestrin vineyards and it was their Sangiovese blend…

Congratulations and best of luck in the future as well.

So, where do you work, Mike?

Mike,

You’re on the road to success, you didn’t get thrown out neener

Always happy to help, my friend. I’m sure Brent & Daniel are as well, it helps they’re a little closer

[winner.gif]

Westchester region Ken, nothing in the capital district sorry.

Retail?

I work for a small wholesale distributor based in Manhattan. 35 wineries with 78 different wines in the portfolio. Very boutiquey, problem is that everyone seems to have their inventory already for the remainder of the year. Restaurants are a hard mountain to climb as well. But I have the time and I am giving it a shot.

best of luck Mike! Do you have a territory or region that u cover? Can u work on Long Island if so shoot me a pm.

Welcome to the biz, Mike! You’ll love it.

PM sent. Good Luck Mike!
Nola

Congrats, Mike!

And just like that the guy goes belly up! So much for the wine sales market.

Best of luck Mike.