Any ITB'ers like to bike?

I’m getting a bunch of Food/Bev folks together for what will hopefully become a regular, weekly ride in NYC. I figured getting everyone on a Facebook page makes communications easier than tossing emails about, so here’s where you can sign up and where we can organize rides:

A good, brisk ride followed by some wines at one of our accounts could be a fun way to end a day pimping plonk, no? It’s also a great networking opportunity. And it’s free as well!
Cheers! [cheers.gif]

We rode our tandem around Napa for the May 1st Tour de Cure, plan to make it an annual event, if you get this way, stop by and we’ll fire it up on the Coyote Creek trail

In California, picking off casual bike riders is 50 points; casual tandem riders 75 points; 10 speed novice 100 points; expert riders 250 points; bicycle delivery people 500 points. Favorite sport, waiting at intersections and waiting to pull out just in time to have the bicyclist hit you fender, roll over the hood of you car and bet on 2,3 or 4 point landing.

I won’t ride a bike in California.

Great idea! I wish I was in NYC for that. I can imagine scheduling challenges, but if you don’t need to make special arrangements, let them come as they may.

Have a good time!

Feel free to forward the Facebook page to any Food/Bev folks, lots of them around here are bikers. It’s a great way to stay (or get) in shape, and doing it together means we can network and keep up with what’s going on in our markets.