Vino 2011 - NYC

For the 3rd consecutive year the Italian Trade Commission is hosting one of the largest italian wine tasting events outside of Italy. I was lucky enough to attend last year and received confirmation of yet another invite for this years upcoming event in late January. Along with tasting italian wines there are many seminars with high profile guest speakers all dedicated to educating on the subject of, well, italian wine.

I was wondering if anyone else here on the WB board was invited to this event as well. I’d love to meet and say hi to those that will be attending. For those of us that are going, let’s get in touch and figure something out to exchange some hand shakes.

Wish I could get an invite as I will be visiting family in NYC then. But, I checked it out and invitations are closed.

JP - seems to me that they’ve been doing it a lot longer than 3 yrs. They keep fiddling with the days and the themes but somehow I remember going to a lot more than just 3 of them.

This is the first I’m missing in a long time. Michele - I’d invite you to come with me but I’ll be in France. Sorry.

Thanks, Greg…will you be on a tasting trip? In any case, have fun!

Hope I can swing my way into this.

Hope this works for you David! Can you pass on the secret?

I get invited and even offered air and hotel every year but it is always held while I am visiting my family in Brasil so I have never been.

I went last year (Vino 2010) and it was great. Attended 4 seminars and three tastings. This year I’ll only get to 2 seminars and 3 tastings (registered late).