Southern California 3rd-party wine shipper?

I know of tons of these businesses up in Napa, but does anyone know if someone in So. Cal. does this kind of service?

Looking for someone who will ship wines via common carrier to states where it’s not cost effective for us to do all the required reports.

If you Google “wine shipping fullfillment centers in Los Angeles” there are several that are listed in and around the area.
I don’t know of any places personally in your area .

I know a certain 3rd-party outfit that will ship your wine, even if it is 113 degrees outside. [soap.gif]

[scratch.gif]

Carrie, I’ve entered that search, but am unable to find anything.

I went back and read through some of them. They’re not exactly clear on how & what they do. I found this place
http://www.winebridge.com/solution.html

It probably will all depend on how much product and where it’s going to and if it’s across state or across country. Did you also check transporting wine ?
I had a company approach me for shipping that also has service in So CA, but I can’t find their name. I’ll keep looking.

Carrie,

Thanks. Winebridge seems to focus more on delivery within So. Cal., but their website does say they’ll ship cross country. I’ll contact them to find out more.

We’re pretty much covered intrastate. Looking for someone who will do shipments for us to states like North Carolina, where we wouldn’t have enough shipments to justify the filing fee and reporting required.