Wine Arbitrage?

Haven’t looked into this too deeply yet and I am at work so this will be a short post for now.

Is anyone watching the Euro/Greek debt crisis? The euro is sinking and predicted to fall much further in the short-term. While this will make European goods cheaper in terms of USD, I imagine prices will remain pretty sticky (throwing off PPP). Importers will probably make higher margins for awhile until the euro recovers or prices adjust but would this present an opportunity to enter the market or will it just be beneficial to current importers? The currency fluctuation will also make travel in Europe slightly cheaper. Maybe a little window to seek out and import a few more affordable European wines? A chance to try and lock in cheap futures with European wineries? Any thoughts are welcome and flaming is acceptable.

Well I hope some of those things will happen. The Euro has been too strong in all our export markets for the past few years. Hopefully Greece will help us appear more attractive to importers outside the eurozone.