Looking for a rep...

I’m a Wine lover turned wine producer who is looking for someone that could possibly rep my wine to restaurant channels or niche distribution (depending on state).

I’m a Crushpad guy who will peak produce 100 to 150 cases per year of 3 to 5 wines (Kian Tavakoli is my wine maker consultant).

Right now i figure that my own network will accomodate 30% of my production and i’m looking for distribution or additional direct sales for the balance.

I’d really love any and all commentary/advice or any PM from anyone that thinks they can do what i need.

here is my first wine that i bottled in january: http://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=798597

Website should be up and running in about 45 days…

Thanks for any thoughts/comments/feedback…

I ought to clarify… my peak production will be 100 to 150 cases per wine (on avg) with the potential of expansion with adequate sell through.

Currently have a Coombsville Vineyard Cab in pursuit of a Bodega El NIdo El Nido type experience and a Rafael Vineyard Cab that i would describe as a complex Napa/Left Bank pursuitt

Also a Premier Coast Syrah

Mike,

What’s the price range of the wines?

Randy

Mike, our rep’s book is closed right now, but he is looking to add another rep. if that happens and he opens his book I will let you know. He covers the entire Bay area. We can talk when you come to town next time.

-dave

Coming in 3 weeks for blending session…i’ll let you know