Minneapolis

Is it illegal to ship wine from Minneapolis? Trying to buy a 6 pack from a retail store and would like to ship it to NY or NJ. Any work arounds?

1 Like

No, it’s not. The only problem is, most retailers aren’t set up to ship. It’s not the most competitive state to do business in. What are you looking for?

Trying to buy these. They only have 6 and I calmly and politely asked twice if they could ship and they refuse. One very young guy said it is illegal to ship.

Welcome to Minnesota. You will also hear from most restaurants that it’s illegal to bring in your own bottle (which of course it isn’t). Let me see if I can find out who the importer is, and maybe we can channel the purchase through another retailer. I have a restaurant in the Twin Cities, and could probably purchase the wine myself to ship to you if it’s still available -

Thanks Thomas! Funny thing is the importer is Vom Boden and my partner in source | material. Only a small amount of this wine came into the U.S. and one of his guys sold most of it to this store. If you know anyone that wants to make some money I would pay $100 for someone to pick it up pack it and ship it, plus pay the shipping costs.

Where to buy 2019 Weingut Keller Feuervogel Silvaner Trocken, Rheinhessen | prices & local stores in USA Does Michigan ship to you? A few more dollars.