Best wine shipping website

Take a large group trip to Florida everyear. Unfortunately the panhandle does Not have the greatest wine stores. We usually ship 4-5 cases.

Looking for suggestions on where to order wine from, have used rye brook in the past, but feel like they are gouging on shipping a bit.

Thanks in advance

What kinds of wines are you looking for? WTSO has great customer service and free ground shipping with a 4 bottle or more purchase for everyday quaffers. Try B-21 for a Florida retailer.

Agree on the B-21 online suggestion. Good selection. good prices, flat $12 shipping in FL.

More of a deal guy than particular wine type…but this trip is rose, sparklers, and cabs with dinner.

b-21 is a good suggestion…

Thanks!

Check out Chan’s Wine World:

Several locations in the panhandle/NW Florida for pickup and pretty straightforward shipping, too. From their site:

Save 10% When You Buy 12+ 750ml Bottles of Wine–some exclusions apply.

Qualifying for free shipping is simple!

Purchase 12+ bottles of wine totaling $150 or more - FREE SHIPPING*

Purchase 12+ bottles totaling less than $150 - $15 flat rate shipping per package

Purchase fewer than 12 bottles - $15 flat rate shipping

We vacation directly next to Chan’s wine bar. They occasionally have a couple ok deals, but not large selection.

I shipped from wtso and last bottle this year, both had inventory of some of our favorites

I would agree on B-21 for shipping price, I personally use Benchmarkwines or blacksmithfinewines, but they are mostly highend single bottles and not case prices

WTSO will deliver to many Walgreens. I’ve done it a couple of times in Florida with no hassles.

https://worldwinesearch.com

Pretty cool website, a lot of wine shops from around the world.

Where in the Panhandle? Few under the radar places that have shockingly good pricing, but “the panhandle” is like 250 miles wide, so I don’t want to suggest somewhere far away…