The Vanishing...

Today, I did, what I hope is my last dump of over $100 Aussie wines…wiped em out for pennies on the dollar (dimes and nickels, too). My shelves have thanked me.

I do not anticipate getting into that business again. Thank you, Robert Parker, for taking us down that path.

So what are you going to use the shelf space for? Argentina? Spain? [stirthepothal.gif]

Dan, get in on the Lambrusco train. It’s rocking!

Send a mixed pallet of samples, Roberto!

I will taste 'em with Parker!

Nah, selling them to fast…to cute girls.

I would love to be able to say that but I don’t see it happening soon

You have a lot of those wines, Carrie?

With the exception of Grange, we now have about 4 wines left.

Fill your shelves with some real wines now. Say, perhaps from a buddy of yours who represents some artisanal producers. And who’s distributed by three distributors in NYC… [whistle.gif]

Just giving you a hard time Dan. Happy New Year!

Dan,
We still have quite a bit of $100 and others, we fell into the same boat but even with the continuing discounts they still gather dust.

Anybody need any, make me an offer…

Dan, smart move. Now you got cash to go buy those low-end 2008 Marquis Philips wines. Best wines since the label was started in 2008 according to you know who. You’ll make a fortune on these.

Nah, use the money on BDX futures? [rofl.gif]

Good idea, Bordeaux prices will never drop. rolleyes

Send me a list headbang

I could see how Parker and Miller get along so well. They are able to answer questions without actually answering the questions.

I hear MyWines is debuting at 11:59 pm tonight!

Dan assured me he needed to clear out the space for the next eagerly awaited vintage of Sierra Carche and some soon to be released new wines from Well Oiled Wine Co. Jay Miller has offered to do the in-store personally with the wine maker and the guys from WOWC.