John Fox - emails and address

A good Sunday morning to all,

I found in my in-box of my business email account the following email this morning.

Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2016 6:40 PM
To: William Gladstone <william@williamgladstoneimports.com>
Subject:

_William,

You are a giant slime ball, publicly shaming me for your own personal gain.

Go f*ck yourself_

I was wondering if any members have previously communicated with Mr. Fox and recognize this email address? I did not have email exchange with the infamous Mr. Fox only phone calls with him and his trusted staff.
Is this in fact the John Fox of our dreams and legends? I wonder if anyone would know?

And does anyone know, is John still walking amongst us? Or has he taken the government up on their offer to accommodate Mr. Fox in Government housing for a few years?

And while we are visiting the subject, did my warnings help anyone? Even if it was just to help you reduce your monies spent Or push harder to recoup before Premier Cru said “no mas”?

I’d feel good if I knew that I helped even a few people…
Enjoy the holidays…

[popcorn.gif]

He can email from jail??

That is my question?
I’ve no experience with jail, so I do not know.I only imagine it is something that would be not available. Key word, “imagine”.

Seems that someone in jail, who hurt so many people and who sees himself as a victim himself, would not have access to harm folks any further - if internet is available.
Imagine with the internet he could still be sending offers of “futures” at even lower prices then previously.

I was told by someone who would know that John Fox sees himself as a victim.

I would like to find out what jail he is in so I can send a email or letter to the warden and include this email… which was sent to me…

I do know that some inmates have limited access to computers. Sending emails, that I don’t know and I would assume it depends on what jail they are in, what level of jail (solitary, high risk, low risk, etc)., and are they housed in a local, state, federal, or private jail facility.

If in a very low level federal jail it is very possible they can send emails. Though I would imagine the emails are screened first. The term “Club Fed” didn’t come out of nowhere.

And the answer is yes federal inmates can email, sorta

Thanks so much for your efforts… and thoughtfulness. I feel like I’m losing the point to have to invest so much work to reach his jailers or whomever can rattle his chains.
On the other hand, there is a part of me that feels like I should fly up to California for his December sentencing and at least watch, be present or perhaps have an opportunity to make a statement and look him in the eye.

My involvement with wine stems from a deep respect for the history and sacred connection of earth, nature and art. What goes into cultivating the vines, and then the love and passion that we as consumers bring - to have a human being who preys on that - as if it is a weakness they can exploit.

He had the nerve to tell his right hand guy that he despises me for exposing him. I put as much pressure as my time would allow on him and his Mngmnt. staff - I lost 2 large important clients… and he looks at me with … anyway…
Be well

Fox in shackles is repentant? He plans to take business courses to learn business and come up with a way to make money so he can pay everyone back who he deceived and hurt.
Really?
I think John Fox should focus on selling his body while in prison and start earning money immediately .
The Judge believed his story?

Did you guys watch the SOUR GRAPES Rudy K. film? His closest friends (Burgundy Angry Pinot group) still do not want to believe the evil of these guys hearts
or that they’d been deceived for so long.

Try to imagine every person who John Fox took money from he knew he was not purchasing the wines that he was selling.

That is the only simple fact anyone needs to clearly come to terms with.

Good for all of the people who made the effort to get both of these guys off the streets.

This source article retired, the one that still works can be found here https://www.lvcriminaldefense.com/how-to-email-with-federal-inmates-an-introduction-to-corrlinks/

How exactly could WG shame him any more than the public record already has? :thinking: