William Gladstone- A+

Lots of polarizing viewpoints, but just completed a rather large deal with William. Check was received the day shipping occurred after I originally expected to receieve at best a few days after I shipped. Label was sent ASAP after finalizing the deal.

For those skeptical or worried about William, I can honestly say it was likely the easiest transaction I’ve ever done. I can’t speak for the buying side as I haven’t transacted with them as a buyer, but as a seller, do it with confidence. Professional and fast.

A+ for William and his business.

If anybody hasn’t figured it out yet, Gladstone has created a wide reaching business catering to the elite and rich, who demand the cult, un-obtainable and highly rated wines. I would imagine that most of his customers are not in the USA, He’s taken the time, effort and gamble to build his client base. Not that many people out there are able or willing to do the work required.

Another A+ for working with William. And an interesting person to boot, in a positive way of course! :slight_smile:

I’ve done numerous transactions with William, involving several cases of wine per year, and he and his staff have always been very honorable and a pleasure to do business with. So add another A+ to his grades.

He handled a Champagne gift to an Hawaiian knife maker for me quickly and accurately.