For Peter T! TN: 2013 Liquid Farm Mourvedre Rosé Vogelzang

• 2013 Liquid Farm Mourvedre Rosé Vogelzang - USA, California, Central Coast, Happy Canyon of Santa Barbara (3/26/2014)
    Fresh off the truck! Pale salmon pink in color. Nose is a bit muted, but some vague floral and mineral notes. On the palate, bright yellow peach and melon fruit notes really jump out and the fruit lingers on the palate. Balanced acidity and a soft, lingering finish. Very nice. 95% Mourvedre & 5% Grenache.

Posted from CellarTracker

We just opened a Golden Slope.
Time to get a new credit card flirtysmile

What a great concept. Don’t worry about the balance on your credit card, if it gets too high just get a new one. If i do that I can buy all that wine that I really want but have just talked myself out of because of the damage it would do to my present card. Thanks for a new perspective on things, Scott. I get so many good tips from the enablers on this board.

Thanks for the early note! Looking forward to receiving my spring shipment. Couldn’t get enough of the 2012 last summer, killer stuff.

Just ask one of your existing card issuers to raise your limit. If you explain that you want to buy more Liquid Farm, I’m sure it will work. champagne.gif

Here’s another: “I can’t be overdrawn; I still have some checks!”

Back on topic; glad I bought some of these. Besides tasting great, it’s fun to say “Vogelzang Mouvedre.”

I can’t tell if you all are being supportive or sarcastic [wink.gif]

I love this rose. Really excellent.

Can’t wait for tomorrow’s delivery!

Apply for a new credit card and earn miles or points. [wink.gif]