Rhys February Release

What time are we live?

No need to buy within the 1st 5 minutes as the allocations are guaranteed for ~2.5 weeks. Thank you Kevin as my CC has to cycle before I make this purchase.

Nick,
We are expecting to go live around 9:30 AM PT.

none of this money will be bearing interest, so it doesn’t really matter to me…

i’m more likely to forget it if i procrastinate… set my calendar reminder for today.

order is in! even though email isn’t out yet…

wish list all…one of the all time great features :slight_smile:

not a lot of each bottling, but max allocation is still a ton of money. eesh.

The email het a few minutes ago.

I’ve been on the list for 3-4 years and only received an offer for Bearwallow (6), Family (2), and Home (1). I know yields are down but this is disappointing, though will save me money on my CC and let me buy more of others I guess

left some bearwallow on the table, passed on the mag. wishlist for an add’l bottle of chard.

Wow. I’ve purchased a lot over the past 3 years (including 2012 futures) and still only got allocated Bearwallow (6), Family Farm (2), and Home (1) also. I’m guessing it is unlikely I’ll even get wishlisted bottles; hard to imagine anyone in my position not wishlisting just about everything, especially since the wishlist max for most bottlings is also only (1).

If anyone has a spare of either Alpine chard or PN, please PM me. I am in SF.

Been on list since 2008 i think…
Offered:
1 Alp, 2 horeshoe chard
Pinots:
6 bearwallow
2 FF
2 Home
1 Alpine (ouch!)
2 Horseshoe
0 Skyline and 0 Syrah :frowning:(((

Went in for the 2 home, 1 alpine, 2 Horseshoe, and wishlisted the 1 syrah.

left the BW and FF, and all the chards (hey you’re welcome! :wink:). a bit pricey to take it all unfortunately…
plus i got the 2011 FF as replacement for the 2009 bretty ones… (thanks again team!)

the 1 alpine (without wishlist option) and the 0 syrah was disappointing but i know the yields were tinnnnny so… i’m happy with what i got.

order in. one bottle allocation of alpine pinot. ouch, but understandable.
Also some of the wines can’t even be wishlisted.

here’s to the 2012 allocations! [cheers.gif]

I certainly don’t blame Rhys for the lousy weather and really low yields, but it’s a bummer; 2011 was the year I got married, and I really liked the Rhys 2011s I tasted. I was hoping to sock away a bunch given how mediocre 2011 was in all of my other favorite wine regions.

The Skyline Syrah was not even listed. Was that true for others?

It’s possible that if your allocation is 0 and wishlist qty available is 0, it might not even show it on the screen.

I am local and just made the list. Does anybody know what the winery pickup is like? It looks like there is a specific pickup day, usually in March, and an opportunity to taste.

I got the exact same allocation. Maybe we joined on the same day. [cheers.gif]

Some of the allocations are small or (in the case of the Skyline) non-existent, but everybody should have been prepared for smaller than normal allocations. I’m happy to have a chance to add a few more Home and get a bunch of Bearwallow to follow for several years. Of course, it’s always good to have more Chardonnay too!

Same allocation here

Tough situation to be in as I’m sure they want to spread the wealth as much as possible. I am pretty bummed to see 0 syrah though, hoping I get lucky with my wish request!

Anyone else unable to choose zero of something? Seems like a bug? Could it be on my end?

For the record, I tried to de-select the magnum of Bearwallow.

edit: changed FF to Bearwallow.