Spottswoode 2010 95 or 100pts?

Seeing some conflicting information on 2010 Spottswoode Cabernet. Site has a Galloni rating 95+ from 2012 but I seen it being sold in commerce corner and listed as a 100pt wine. Did WA upgrade the score???

Parker gave it 100.

Wine Advocate #209
“Oct 2013 Robert Parker 100 Drink: 2013 - 2038 $149-$300 (145)
The brilliant 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon boasts an inky/purple color as well as glorious aromas of spring flowers, lead pencil shavings, licorice and a multitude of wild mountain fruits, in particular black raspberry, blackberry and cassis reminiscent of a French Pauillac (although I always think of Spottswoode as the Chateau Margaux of Napa). With a flawless integration of tannin, wood and acidity, it comes across like a liquid version of haute couture from the house of Chanel. It should drink well young yet age for 25 years.”

Thanks for the clarification!!

Have you paid to use WA rating data?? [oops.gif]

Love Spottswoode and buy 6 bottles every year, but I had been a bit tardy in ordering this year and that 100 point ranking has really made things difficult and potentially more expensive.

I used winesearcher and every outlet was either sold out or had raised the price, some very substantially. Even the commerce corner on the Parker site had it going for $200+.

Alas I walk into a Total WIne store last night and they have cases of it at $135.