CANA Wne Company - Nashville, TN Retailer - Any experiences?

I have no familiarity with this Retailer; has anyone purchased from them? Experiences?

I live in Brentwood and have never heard of them.

Live in the area as well and have never heard of them.

I live in Nashville and have never heard of them (him)

Thank you! Some interesting items show up on Wine Searcher but I am reluctant to buy from an unknown.

Brad Morley is the founder.

I just bought some Rioja from them and it was delivered without an issue. Bottles looked good and I’d buy from them again

Russ, Thank you for you positive comment !!! I am glad you are enjoying your wines… For all to Know, I have been in the business for 20 years… I have started and sold, WineDoor, BacchusLA, Barrique International… CANA Wine Company, Is my last venture… In Tennessee allowing me to move my warehouse here, I can not sell to TN residents. I am sorry. I sell to the distributors, so it would be a conflict of trade. I only buy my wine from the most pristine wine collections. I inspect ever cellar and hand clean and wrap every bottle of wine I sell… I guarantee every bottle I sell to be of the best provenance possible and I replace any bad bottles my clients have… Even if they are corked… Please give us a try if you live outside the state of TN. if you live in Tennessee and have a great collection and would like to sell some wine that you may want to thin down on, Then p[lease contact me. I am able to buy wine from collectors…

Cheers,

Brad Morley
615-946-1784

Been doing business with Brad for at least four years. A+ rating and he has some interesting stuff.

I’ve done business with Brad and he gets a high rating from me as well.

Angelo and Randy !! Thank you for the great comments !! I really enjoy dealing with both of you !!

Brad Morley
Owner
CANA Wine Company

CANA Wine Company Is Looking for PROPERLY stored wine in The Nashville Area…If you are looking to thin out a bit, or taste changed… Or just purchased too much !! I would love to buy your Properly stored wine…
Contact : Brad Morley- Owner 615-946-1784 - brad@canawineco.com

Funny as I found this thread last weekend via search, before I put through my first ever order with CANA. Had a tracking number first thing Monday… too bad it won’t make it to Portland today and I have to wait until next Monday. Birthyear port and a 3L I couldn’t pass up.

Definitely some interesting bottles there!

Eric, Thank you… Those bottles came from two great cellars…Thank you for the support !!!
Brad !!!

Thanks for the feedback regarding CANA! Just placed an order I’ve been eyeing for a while through them. Hopefully everything is smooth!

All…know Brad personally…don’t hesitate to order. Customer service is a priority…and he supports local charities as well.