2010 Schrader

Probably opening a can of worms but here goes…what do you think a fair price (I am the potential buyer) on a 2010 Schrader 5-pack is?

George III
To Kalon
T6
CCS
RBS

I suppose I would retort by asking what YOU consider a fair price? Not the actual dollar amount, but rather the amount the cellar should make.

To me, the release price plus a little bit of juice sound appropriate. These are not aged, and there should still be plenty (relatively speaking) out there.

What is the selling price?

Whatever price makes both the buyer and the seller happy, if such a price exists.

An '09 5 pack just sold on WineCommune for $1250. 2010 Schrader Cellars “Fab Four Pack” 1-CCS,1-T6, 2-RBS sold on WineCommune for $932.50
Not sure any of this will help though… Good luck!

IIRC, I think they did a 4 pack in '10, so make sure the denominator is right relative to other vintage pricing (where I think there were 5 packs)

Or if they’re both unhappy. That is usually the fairest price.

Lowest collective price appears to be $1420. But…most of the low price bottles (4) are on WB, so there’s some vig to be added. As well, it’s Monday, with the auctions ending on 3/10, so possibly some run-up on most of these bottles. However, none are contested at this point. Fair or not, I don’t know…just a point in time “lowest price” via Wine-searcher.