Paulee New York 2013

I know several people on the board are planning to go and figured it would be nice to have a thread to discuss who is going to which events and for tasting notes from the different events…

Sadly, I got my tickets late after everything was sold out, so I’m only attending the Grand Tasting on Saturday, but pretty excited to taste through the '10s.

So, who’s going to what?

I’ll be at the Grand tasting, that’s as far as my checkbook would open :wink:

I’ll be at the Grand Tasting and Gala dinner. Have to pull some special bottles. I look forward to it. Also having a great dinner with my nebbiolo group at NoMad Friday night. Fun time in the city.

My flight gets into LGA at 6pm or so this Wednesday - then it’s off to the races! Dinner that night (will probably be a wee bit late Suzanne pileon). Thursday - Collectors lunch which should be very interesting then a magnum blowout dinner/tasting that night with several friends. Friday - Verticals tasting in the morning then lunch with RT++, and then another fun dinner that night! Saturday - Grand Tasting then the Gala Dinner… Can’t wait!

What, no other wine lunches or after parties? Keeping up with you Jon, is not for the faint of heart. [cheers.gif]

RT

EXCELLENT! I will be with my ATL folks at the Grand Tasting and Gala dinner. Also attending the Zachy’s auction on Thursday and Verticals on Friday. Looking forward to a really special time in NYC.

I am just doing the verticals tasting on Friday. I am around during the week, but already had plans on Friday night and Saturday.

We should wear little pins of some kind so we know who the other secret society Berserkers are

I will be at the Grand Tasting on Saturday.

Haaaa - added our Friday lunch to the agenda flirtysmile! I know you can keep up RT neener.

You guys are animals!

Looking forward to the notes. Are any of Rudy K’s wines expected to be drunk [stirthepothal.gif]

I hope not - unless RT or Don has any [wow.gif]? jk’ing neener

Without Don Cornwell at the table, how would we know? Not sure about you Don (Cornutt), but I don’t own any DRC. Didn’t this whole Brouhaha cause RR to lose interest in the Gala dinners, not to mention WB?

RT

We don’t care because we have your wines! neener

I hope I’m not to late Wednesday night - never know about flight delays, etc. I sent mine ahead a while back - I think almost all of the ones that Suzanne has are someone elses [wow.gif]. I say we open all of those bottles and make sure they’re not corked - jk…

Can’t wait! Suzanne’s dinner Wednesday night, Collector’s lunch Thursday, a trade tasting Thursday afternoon, Verticals Friday, fun lunch with fellow WB’ers after Verticals and a great dinner Friday night, then both events on Saturday. Really can’t wait and if any of you see a glassy eyed 6’ 7" guy, a lot of the time with the funny looking guy in the avatar above this post, it’s most likley me so be sure to say hello.

I’ll be at the Grand Tasting and Gala Dinner, and a private dinner Friday night. My first Paulee - so psyched!

Morning Verticals Tasting and the Grand Tasting. Shouldn’t really be doing it, but I just had to make my credit card suffer a bit more. Besides, it was in the plans for the past six months. Looking forward to it!

No DRC at my table but we will have something good to drink. I can’t risk getting some of Rudy’s retreads.
See you guys soon.