Cellar Tracker New Site

Just wanted to see if the site was still going to be switched over today. I’ve been using the beta for a while and love the new interface. Are there any features missing in beta today that will be added with the switch?

Email notification, if you elect, for various alerts.

If you go by this, around 5:30 ET

https://www.cellartracker.com/forum/fb.asp?m=242526

Getting close, lots of loose ends I’m sure.

Not to worry if you don’t want to switch immediately - you should still be able to use the “Classic Mode” with the click of a link at the bottom of the page.

Is Eric not accepting emails? Why ask here?

Figured I wasn’t the only one interested, but I’ve been wrong on that before…

On second thought, here is probably the best place to find him, in the Asylum petitioning for the politics forum to be reinstated.

Getting very, very close on the switchover…

You should wait until 12-21-2012. Or is it 12-12-2012. Which is the date the world ends?

This change may precipitate the end of the earth. And it is done.

Congrats!!! Looks great, but I already knew that through the Beta preview.

Whew!!! I can postpone the “old dog, new tricks” learning exercise to the post-holidays “quiet period”!

Thanks Eric!

I like this wine purchased # on the first page. never noticed it. I’m on bottle 999! One more and i’m at 1000! I’ll have to make sure it’s a special bottle then :smiley:

Hey Eric how are the graphical reports coming along? Can’t wait for that feature to launch.

That is our first major feature to add next. Then mobile. And lots of little things along the way.

Eric, congratulations on the new site upgrade. I visit the site many times throughout the week so I am thrilled with the features. I like the notifications piece you added, which is fun, as it helps it would seem with seeing where there are comments. Thanks for such a great tool and one that for me has really changed the way I interact with wine and the many great people I have met within it.

sorry, off topic.

haven’t updated in 3+ years. time to start over

trying to bulk delete. I mark it as such but then it asks what to do with each wine individually.

This is the only reason I ever venture back to the old site since the beta version was released. Looking forward to the addition!

Hey Jordan that’s my question also.