What makes you smile after a bad day?

For me, the best thing is seeing my wife walk through the door after a long day in the office. But do you ever just look into your cellar, Eurocave, Avanti, chiller, wine rack, etc, and just smile from ear to ear? Isn’t wine such a fun hobby? That’s my Monday contribution…have any thoughts? -mJ

I love my wine hobby, but it takes more than wine to change my channel after a bad day.
For that, we have Scotch.

Well, I’m hoping a bottle of wine will help cure my rain blahs, but my day’s not all THAT bad…

No clue what’s for dinner tonight, so I can’t say what wine I feel like opening yet.

These days, this cutie does the trick.

Seeing your wife walk through the door might also make me smile. But alas that’s unlikely

[rofl.gif] [bye2.gif]

Although I love wine and obsessively look at my bottles in my cooler at home and rearrange them, my little boy is what makes me smile at the end of the day.

He’s always sleeping when I get home from work, but I can’t help but smile when I sneek into his room.

(Sometimes, I’ll wake him up on purpose so we can hang out for a bit. Don’t tell my wife, I always claim he “just woke up” when I walked into the room. [berserker.gif] )

I agree. I love looking into the wine “cellar” and seeing all the bottles. It makes me not want to drink them because I don’t want them to disappear.

Keep the baby pics coming so I can have some justification for moving this thread to The Asylum. [berserker.gif]

There’s wine on baby Bella’s binky! [cheers.gif]

It’s gray and rainy today, and yes-- looking through my wines, even just on CT, makes me smile! And I know that if my husband’s having a rough day at work, I can cheer him up instantly with a glass of something nice.

Nothing better that at the end of the day my hubby & I walk into the wine cellar to snoop through the wine.
Then it’s
me: “you pick” “I picked last night”
him: " no you didn’t I did"
me: " ok, how bout this?"
him: “no, I don’t want that”
me: “then you pick”
him " crap, just grab something"
Then we sit down and laugh and talk about our day and goofy customers. Then onto deciding on dinner,
Me: what do you want to drink with dinner
him: I don’t care what ever you want
me: Ok, how bout this
him: No I don’t want that, what are we eating anyway.
me: I don’t know, let’s decide on what we’re drinking first !"
Damn, someone could die of thirst this way.

[rofl.gif]

So familiar!!!

At dinner time color me similar. We do the you pick, no you pick I picked last time thing. But then it’s “but I haven’t got the heart…!” So then I just reach into the aquarium with a net and catch something that doesn’t have a name or hasn’t been in there very long.

walking in after a long hard day, slapping my paycheck on the table, smack my wife on the ass and pour a nice tall glass of scotch. [blush2.gif]

Ha,

Making dinner and opening a nice bottle always makes me happy at the end of the day!

My four-year-old daughter, Poppy.

??

A glass of this? AUDIO IS NSFW. ONLY THE AUDIO. Prank Call - Twat Cream - YouTube

Which one’s the wife again?

[taunt.gif]

My little monster’s almost 3 and a half and meets me at the door unless I’m getting in ridiculously late. She gives me a 5 minute recount of her day and just makes me crack up.

http://www.youtube.com/v/J9c9lAfXQHs&hl=en&fs=1