Shipping

IS everyone ready to recieve fall mailer shipments? When is the cut off line for you east coasters? when is ideal? just taking a poll here. [cheers.gif]

85 degress today in LA. No shipping to So Cal yet!

I personally avoid shipping wine when low temps along the route crack 20. This generally doesn’t happen for several more weeks.

Good up the West coast…

Speaking for the eastcoasters. When the hurricane goes away and straight on through… :slight_smile:
I have a case in the system for delivery today. I will be lucky to get it by Wednesday.

This is what I was most concerned about.

now is good

Ready

Of course it is almost always good up the West Coast…

Tom

Once the storm passes here on the right coast - it should be fine.
I think the problem will be in the transportation system and how much damage is done.

john, send away. this storm will pass!

Works for me.

Weather is OK for shipping here.

Had stuff scheduled to start the journey today, but the storm cancelled that. If it can ship Wednesday, we’ll still go ahead. I have some cross-country shipping that will start today, too.

Agreed; Pacific Northwest is cellar temperature.

Believe Siduri shipped a case to me here in MD late last week that is due to arrive on Thursday. It was their call and I have no problem with it. Now if this damn storm would just hurry up and get out of here!

Cheers,
Curt

+1 on the no to So Cal

I’m ready [cheers.gif] [wow.gif]

Nah, I-5 through Redding is too hot much of the year. Last week was the first week of the fall that I felt comfortable getting ground shipments from California.

Redding is South and East of Cabot. Would the delivery go that way or go straight North?