2009 Lillian (or Maggie, where are you?)

Does anyone have any news on timing of release letter? I emailed Maggie a couple weeks ago and no response…highly unusual.

THE 2011 ANNUAL LILLIAN RELEASE IS NOW AVAILABLE TO OUR MAILING LIST.

Website may not have been updated since last year’s release.

We usually see it retail in fall.

Adam,
I’m sure Maggie will respond, she’s probably swamped. She isn’t a large operation and does a lot herself. Offer usually comes out sometime in June or so for mailing list, I think for first wave.
As Randy said, it hits retail around Sept or Oct

My purchase last year was in July. The offers always seem to slip a few months each year which is fine with me and my credit card as being in Texas means they don’t ship till November anyhow.

Always a moratorium buster, I may even start to drink them. [snort.gif]

My purchases have all been May/June (first wave perhaps?). Was just curious to see if anyone was “in the know.”

Just heard from Maggie,she indeed has been swamped in the vineyards.Release will be next Tues. the 17th,she said there is a bit more to be had as well [cheers.gif]

That is great to hear!! I have always wanted to purchase more than the allocated quantities. I only have 1 bottle left which I was hoping to keep in the cellar for a few more years. I actually hid it in a back row to help myself with the temptation.

BTTT.

Did anybody get the release email yesterday?

Nope. Never fear. I’m sure it will land any day now.

Tom
Twitter: @NWTomLee
www.zinfandelchronicles.com

email & offer out – go get em.

It wont make any difference to my purchases, but has anyone tried these? In comparison to other years where do they stack up?

Wish my allocation was larger. Wish listed everything but would love to be able to purchase a case, at least 6. This is my second year on the list. Does your allocation grow with time?

I think so. What’s your allocation? If you wish list you’ll probably get something.

Me too!

I’m not sure I can purchase this year…I have to figure out how to get some 40 bottles of the previous vintages from Oregon to Sweden first…bummer. Bad idea to add an additional 20 bottles :confused:

I’d second that. I received the wish last magnum I requested last year

I asked for some additional 09. While excited to try a Blue Label, no way 2 ‘regular’ Lillians is going to be enough.

Oh brother… Lillian and Carlisle hit my inbox within 10 minutes of one another… hitsfan

2 bottles of 2009 and 1 08 blue label. Wish listed for both of the Mags.

I see several back vintages available at retail in the mailing list price range. If you’re looking for more, you’ll probably be able to buy some.