Quivet Cellars Shipping

Did anyone receive an email indicating their order has shipped? Still waiting for mine…

-MIke

I believe they shipped this week.

I received my wine, but I did not receive a notification that the wine had shipped. The only notification received was the general notice sent several weeks ago that shipping would begin the week of April 26.

Both my Quivet and Myriad show as “Released” on the web sites, but haven’t yet changed to “Shipped”. I notice that earlier in the week and was a littel surprised, as I expected them to ship on Monday. However, it’s been a little warm in GA, so perhaps Mike’s erring on the side of caution.

I got my tracking numbers and they are moving east.

Mine arrived in Honolulu yesterday.

Hmm…I have not received an email, tracking number…I emailed…WOOPS…

As I am typing this email the secretary placed a box on my desk…yep…they have arrived! haha

Does it indicate when it shipped?

No it does not.

I haven’t heard or seen anything since the “we expect to ship the week of 3/26” email

Same thing here on both Myriad and Quivet…The shirt I ordered from Myriad showed up today, but no wine…[scratch.gif]

Got my Quivet bottles today but nothing from Myriad. I emailed Mike, as last time they were supposed to ship together but only one brand arrived. I’m wondering if that is happening this time, too, or if they were meant to go out separately. Anybody know?

Andy

I don’t think I’ll be seeing my Myriad, Quivet, Rhys or No Girls until fall… dammit!

I received both my Myriad and Quivet orders last week here in Missouri.

Well, I heard back from Leah. Sounds like Quivet and Myriad are shipping separately this year, but mine went out the same day. I guess one got held up an extra day and should arrive tomorrow. Looking forward to another “box of sunshine” (as our secretary calls them) arriving at the office!

On a related note, Leah seemed surprised that tracking numbers didn’t get sent out by the shipper and was going to follow up.

I just heard from Leah as well, and both my Quivet and Myriad orders actually shipped last Thursday, the 29th, for delivery on the 5th.

Mine showed up today, That means it was in Dallas for the tornado’s yesterday. Really expected a delay in delivery since the UPS hub is near where the flying tractor trailers where.

Good to know as Ohio deliveries are hopefully in the same wave.

Can Georgia get some love?!?!

Mine are sitting at the UPS service center right now waiting to be picked up along with the Myriad.