Which US wines do you buy year-in, year out?

I have always been curious which wines or wineries people here buy every year. Everyone probably has some perennials and I am curious who they are. Name as many as you think apply. If the answer is “none” then that is fine too. Any variety. Any price. Any American source. I am only interested in the US wines, not from outside the US. Anyone can answer.

None. I’m not sure I buy anything, from anywhere year-in, year-out.

Rhys, Kutch, and Monte Bello

Bedrock, Myriad and Quivet, Copain, Sojourn

And yet you buy the proposition that Texas BBQ has no pork? [wink.gif]

+1

Because there are only good bottles of wine. It doesn’t happen every year. And I’m not so attached to any vertical that I throw money at it even if they had down year.

Copain and Rhys.

Where do I start?
Carlisle
Copain
Bedrock
Turley
Ridge
Rhys
Saxum (at least a couple of bottles)
Dehlinger
Coastview
Windy Oaks
Littorai
Scherrer
Villa Creek
Big Basin
Rochioli
Madeleine
Lagier Meredith

Plus a few newbies on “probation”
Arnot-Roberts
Robert Biale
Corison
Swan
Mt. Eden
Martinelli
Amapola
Bucklin
Hartford

And more I can’t think of at the moment. How do I do it? I save money on French purchases.

Peay’s lineup

Larkmead cab (still a good buy to me, although the price continues to creep up).

Rhys
Kutch
Thackrey
Rivers Marie
Ridge

Mt. Eden
Corison
Ridge
Copain

Too many to mention!!!

Rhys
Anthill
Kutch

Scholium
Bedrock
Carlisle

Ridge Geyserville and Lytton Springs

I’ve currently cut back to
Rhys
Thomas
Sine Qua Non
Shafer Hillside
Marcassin Chard
Saxum

Over the past 30+ years, I’ve bought lots of wines for many years running, been on pretty much every mailing list (starting with Hanzell and Stony Hill in the late '70s), but have quit the rest. I find that most of the fashionable wines lose my interest over time. Within the past month I’ve either sold, or am in the process of selling, +/- 600 bottles of US wines purchased in the last 10 years that I no longer enjoy enough to keep around.

Larkmead and Tensley.

Cool. I am glad people who are saying “none” are throwing it out there as well.

Many years (16?):
Dehlinger

Quite a few years:
R-M
Carlisle

A few years but likely to continue:
Rhys
Bedrock
Scherrer