Your current fav $10 and under white & red?

For me…

Red - 2009 Faustino Rioja Faustino VII - Dusty tanins, red fruit, leather and mineral. A delicate pretty little red that drinks like $30 + Burg in many respects.

White - Joel Gott Chardonnay - unoaked with just a bit more body and fruit then many of my goto Macon at the same price.

Kenwood Sauv Blanc. Varietally correct and usually about eight bucks.
Trentadue Old Patch Red. Good basic burger wine. Retails over ten but I find it for aobut $9.

Red - Nine North Wine Co 10 Mile Broken Road which is a field blend style with zin/pets/carignane/barbera
White - Cline North Coast Viognier

Red - 2009 The Wolftrap - South Africa, Rhone blend - chuggable and fresh fruit

white -2010 Cote Est France/Perpignon - grenache blanc, chardonnay, marsanne - almost tastes like it has viognier, overall peaches and bright fruit with good acidity

Red - Bodegas Piqueras Almansa Castillo de Almansa Reserva (any recent vintage)

White (happens to be a Cava) - N.V. Segura Viudas Catalunya Brut Reserva

My wife is fond of the Spanish grenache Retorno at somewhere around $8.

D’arenburg stump jump GSM blend for $9

Columbia Crest Grand Estates Cab, Merlot, “Armitage”
Menage a Trois white

White–Kenwood Vintage White, about $5.50;
Red–Bielsa Garnacha 2009, $8.

I was a big fan of Marietta Old Vine Red for a long time and it’s occasionally seen around here under $10. I just haven’t tried any lately, though I guess I should. Anyone had it recently?

Red: Vidal-Fleury CDR, Jadot Beaujolais

White: nothing current (mostly drinking lesser W. Burgs in the $10-20 range), but the last one that really moved me was Man Vintners Chenin Blanc (from S. Africa)

Red - Altovinum Calatayud Evodia especially the 2009s, lesser so much on the 2010. Pretty sure if you search the forums here it is referenced this is the previous old vine Las Rocas.

White - Pine Ridge Chenin Viognier with an everyday low price of $9 at Costco.

No reds come to mind under $10, but for whites I’d go with Loosen “Dr. L” riesling. Pretty tasty in each of the last 3 vintages.

I like this a lot too. Great little Mosel on the cheap!

2009 Fleur du Cap Chardonnay from Stellenbosch South Africa
Will be interesting to see if the 2010 is as a good a value.

Red: Bogle Petit is tough to beat.

I like both too.

There are french things at 10 and under that are actually quite good. But it’s true, compared to everything in the grocery store aisle, year after year, bogle petit is hard to beat.

2010 Navarro Chardonay table wine $9.75/ bottle. I just ordered another case.

Cava, brut and rose. That is about all I get for under ten. Plus whatever PC is unloading for 9.99 on a weekly sale, though that really doesn’t count because then I have to ship it.