TN: 2006 Loring Rosellas PN

I really love Rosellas pinots too Philip, Haven’t opened any Loring 06’s yet but will soon. Loring was one of the producers that I had too let go this year.

Notes on the 07’s are something I’ll try to avoid for obvious reasons.

So Robert, or more specifically Rebecca, what pinots should I be bringing in April?

having tasted both the 2006 and 2007 loring rosella’s, let me just say that as much as i enjoyed the 2006, i think the the 2007 is better.

I’m torn on the '07 Loring’s as well. I was interested in the Clos Pepe and the Russell. Any notes on those?

Yes but she still has friends right? [d_sunny.gif]

Don’t miss the '07 Loring Clos Pepe. It is one of the best Pinots Brian has ever made. No disrespect to the Russell but the Clos is classic.

-Tim Perr/Pali Wine Co.

did not get a chance to taste the 2007 loring clos pepe, but here is my note on the russell:

• 2007 Loring Wine Company Pinot Noir Russell Family Vineyard - USA, California, Central Coast, Paso Robles (1/24/2009)
    Falltacular 2009 (Casa Murray - San Juan Capistrano, CA): Ripe and full on the palate with notes of black cherries, boysenberries, and a touch of candied orange peel. Very easy to drink. 88-89 points. (88 pts.)

How many points, Paul?

[blush2.gif]

i’ll post without the score next time. [gen_fro.gif]