Cyber Monday Deals

Just saw this in my inbox and no affiliation. The Wine House in LA is selling NV Nicolas Feuillatte Brut for $21.99.
Also, their 2004 Feuillatte Brut Millesime for $29.99. Good price!

Cheers,

Do they not ship at all? Not even in-state?

This is what I see…I’ve bought from them in the past for shipping.

Important: State legislation prohibits shipping to the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont and West Virginia.

Domestic Shipping and Restrictions
The Wine House ships primarily via UPS ground*. Estimated delivery time is 3 to 10 business days depending upon destination. Packages to the general Los Angeles area can be delivered via messenger upon request. Applicable rates apply. An approximation of domestic shipping rates would be $8 for the first bottle, $2 for each additional bottle shipped to authorized states. A breakdown of shipping and handling charges for Wine House orders is available by request. Overnight and 2-day shipping services are available*. Rush shipping charges apply. (*excluding Hawaii and Alaska)

Thanks - I don’t read so well pre-coffee.

Yeh, me neither…happy to be 2 cups in.

Thanks for the tip. I went and grabbed four of the 2004s – it’s getting hard to find Champagne from good vintages for anywhere near that price anymore.

Having said and done that, has anyone ever tried this wine, even from other vintages? I’ve thought their NV Brut and Brut Rose were pretty good QPRs from Champagne in the past, but that’s all I’ve had from them.

Whats with the dump of Feuillatte in CA over the past few weeks? I have seen huge cuts across the board for this stuff. I have also heard of distributors offering free bottles of palmes to retailers with a cs purchase of the nv brut.

Living Social has a $40 for $80 at Wine.com.

Sometimes it’s best not to look a gift horse in the mouth, like all those Jadot closeouts of late.

I picked up a few - that’s a great price on any quality bubbles

The good old days, buy a case of the cheap stuff and we will spiff you with the high end. If only I was in the business again…

Curiously, the fine print on this offer says that the wine cannot be shipped to NY (among several other states). Having ordered from Wine.com in the past (related to a similar voucher offer), I’m surprised by this.

There are some st supery deals on napacabs.com that could be worth checking out.

I must have received 50+ Cyber Monday email offers for wine, then add all the other offers and Delete Delete Delete

Weird. I’m not sure I received even one.

Got a bunch of emails today. Didn’t see any that were “Berserker Day” good. That said, the Feuillatte looks like a nice deal, and is unfortunately sold out.

Me neither.
Maybe retailers are just emailing each other?? [wow.gif] pileon

You think you jest…

I think the same often goes true for social media. Folks who use it (your’s truly included) to promote business just tweet and blog back and forth with other folks trying to promote a business by tweeting and blogging. Social media consultants/evangelists/gurus/users = this century’s version of the village idiot who sits on the street corner talking to himself.
neener

Good deduction! I’m on email lists from other retailers, just to see what others are offering. Keeps things interesting.
Cheers!