2003 Napa Cab Boardwide Virtual Tasting REDUX- Post them here!

These virtuals seem pretty popular so lets give this theme another go. Last time the 2003 Napa Cabs results surprised many, including myself. Let’s do this over the longish 4th of July weekend, say the 3rd, 4th, and 5th.

I have a 2003 Harris Estate Jakes I have been meaning to check in on.

Thanks!

*sticky please.

I’ll be in D.C. for the 4th with my 9yr old son, but fly home on the 5th, so will be in need of some vino. I have a bunch of nice '03s so will find something appropriate.

I have plenty of '03 to choose from…I’ll decide later.

I have a couple of the '03 Paradigm. Had one about this time last year, so it’s probably good to see how one of them is doing now.

I’ll be coming back from vacation that Sunday but I’ll see if I can get an 03 Napa cab in there somewhere…maybe a Pride reserve or a D.R. Stephens Moose Valley.

All these CA virtual tastings - I haven’t been buying enough CA wines…

I have one last bottle of the same thing I had last time we had this same tasting - '03 Whitehall Lane. Guess I’ll try that, as my other '03 Cab choices are Don Melchor and Quilceda Creek!

I’m in. Let me check in my cellar next time I’m down there.

Don’t feel too bad. 4 or 5 more of these and I will be out of '03s as well. I am actually still stocking one in particular though…

Todd, can you sticky this one?

I got just a couple to choose from, will see what works and post here later on.

I might participate in this one. DOn’t have much 03 Cab so may have to open an 03 Switchback Ridge Merlot. Although I may have an 03 Robert Foley Claret…not sure.

have an 03 Karl Lawrence, should be fun

It will either be Dominus or Larkin for me.

i have some 03 Arietta i have been wanting to pop but it’s gonna be too hot here July4th for reds.

Randy & I are in. We will dig out an Abreu to test hop

'03 Madrona we had a couple of months back was not ready for prime time…just my $.02, but find something else that isn’t so expensive.

Thanks Bill, I will wait on the Madrona and pick something else.

Which might be a great time to come by your place and look at that wine tote Carrie!! [cheers.gif] 03 Colgin as well? [cheers.gif]

Sounds like a plan but I have to pick something different, Bill said the Abreu is not ready to drink. I wish I had an '03 Araujo but drank it all. What Colgin ? I have '03 Tychson or an '03 Merus.

Hummm, how about 03 Tychson and 03 IX Estate (if that is Cab enough)? [berserker.gif]

'03 Tychson it is. Sounds good to me, I don’t know if it has to be 100% but it’s over 50% Cab… Ask Mike.
If we run out of wine we can hit the cellar and try to post our notes afterward [drinkers.gif]