Cayuse Offering

Begins September 7th and ends October 5th - allocations are guaranteed [dance-clap.gif]

Anyone know what will be offered? I just made the list the last go around.

This one is going to hurt!

What to wishlist, what to wishlist???

Wonder if Horsepower vineyard will make the cut this year?

Yes sir. Wedding anniversary is the 23d of August. My new present request is now “For our anniversary I don’t want you to get pissed when I drop $$ on my Cayuse allocation.”

Good luck with that. pileon

In the past, you’re guaranteed what you were able to order the last time and can wishlist any/all of the other wines.

Yes it is… pileon [drinkers.gif]

Thankfully the allocation is guaranteed, so I just need to see which monthly statement I drop the C-Bomb on…

Looking forward to it. This will be my third offer so I’m eager to see if/what I get from my wish list this time. I’m up to getting allocated the GOK and En Chamberlin so far.

Very excited here as well. I have received GOK and Armada thus far and can’t wait to hopefully receive more…

Looking forward to getting a few more from wish list. I received en chamber tin and armada thus far. Would like to try god only knows and of course bionic frog.

A question for Cayuse veterans: I’m curious to know if there is any method by which wish-listed wines are granted. I ask because I know five or six people whose first and consecutive allocated wines were all mostly different. Thanks.

I have gotten one item off the wishlist every year.

If there is a method to their madness I haven’t figured it out. Usually get 1-2 three packs a year. Brand new wines are usually offered to everyone until gone.

I’ve been on for three years thus far. Callioux, and added campaspelo in year one, impulsivo in year two and GOK in year three. I have no idea how it does get allocated, but I’m looking forward to receiving those and somehting else new.

This will be my second year of Frog, I’m soo excited for this mailer!

Sorry about this, but if last year was frogs, I think this year is lice and next year is flies.

My first allocation was 2003 vintage and I was just looking at my order history-Back then you were able to split orders so I bought one bottle of each syrah vineyard. 2004 Armada showed up in a 3 pack format only and by 2006 vintage all wine was 3 pack only. After wishlisting each year from the beginning I now have a 3 pack allocation of each wine as of the 2010 futures release. Given that I wishlisted extra of everything last year to see what happens I will be interested to see what is allocated.

Anyway-everyone is right-just wishlist away and eventually you will get the wines you want-

If I recall correctly based on the past 2-3 releases, you will receive allocations which are only what you have previously purchased. Any wish list fulfillment is done in the Nov-Feb timeframe once they work through the orders. Once a wish list wine is offered, it then becomes part of next years allocation in Sept.

So not expecting anything new next month, but still a few wines I’m hoping to get on wish list or increase my stash. I’m just curious when the new vineyard wines will make their debut…