Guess What???? CELLARTRACKER INTEGRATION is here!!!

The mighty Trey and Eric worked together to integrate CT and WB!

[drinks.gif]

See Eric’s thread on his CT forum here - Various updates" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And enjoy the new integration! Now, you can select to automatically post your tasting notes from CT to WB with a click!

Woop woop! [cheers.gif]

Trey is the King, ya’ll.

The KING!

[cheers.gif]

Since I’m on vacation and you guys did this integratin thing I will finally work on placing my inventory in Eric’s CT. Now if I can get Mel to do all the work!!!

Shit yeah…you people are GOOD!!

Long live The King!

Someone appears to missing from the integrated partners listing?!?!? I just can’t put my finger on it. [bye2.gif]

Check it out, Eric! It’s already worked to gain you a new customer!

We’re changing the world, here, folks…changing the freakin’ world.

Do you guys ever sleep? Seriously, thanks for taking all these steps to improve the site.

The description Eric put up of WB is awesome and sure to draw some new people in…

As they say…you snooze, you lose!

[dance2.gif] [dance.gif] [dance2.gif] [dance.gif] [berserker.gif] [berserker.gif] [berserker.gif] [berserker.gif]

great job trey and eric. gotta love the description for the site [d_sunny.gif]

Very, very cool! I was looking for such an option on CT when I posted my first TN here last night. How great that it’s now in place, and at the top of the list.

Eric, you’re the best!

Well I have been lazy and have not paid my dues this year to CT, I am now. Not only did Eric add us to CT but he got rid of eBob! F’ing great, my money is on the way!

Great to have you on board Richard. I always look forward to your notes and dream about being able to attend so many events. [notworthy.gif] Welcome to the board!

Richard is one of my favorite ‘favorite authors’ on CT. Glad to have him here on WB.

I’m proud to call Richard a friend, though we lose track of each other now and then. I couldn’t agree more.

Awesome!!!

[berserker.gif] [berserker.gif]

Hard not to notice a certain other board has been dropped! [laughingneqw.gif]

Hoody freakin hoo…to borrow from a friend…didn’t realize it until tonight when I went to post some notes…this rocks!!! Another feather in theh cap of the Berserkers crew.

Now THAT’S what I’m talkin’ bout!