Boston Champagne Hunter - Bolly $30, Louis Roederer $20

Today only, NV Bollinger $30 and NV Louis Roederer (new label) $20 - at Upper Falls Liquors in Newton.

No affiliation.

Cheap and FYI, the new Roederer label is very pretty.

All the wineshops in Boston? [shrug.gif]

Which store so I can go buy them out?
Both prices are below current “book” price in MA, so it would be cheaper than buying from the distributor :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s a great deal on the Bollinger. It’s cheaper than it was 3 or 4 years ago.

Dan T and Peter - Oops, it’s at Upper Falls Liquors in Newton.

Dan P. - it is much simpler and cleaner looking, do you find the juice is a little more dry tasting than the old label? I do, for some reason - not sure if it’s mental, they changed dosage or just the blend/vintages changed.

Cris - You can find it around here for $40 (CostCo and some other spots) pretty easily, but $30 is a crazy price, same with $20 for Roederer. It’s hard to find Roederer Estate for $20 this days let alone the French version.

Damn Bollinger is not cheap in socal right now

Picked up a 6er of the Bollinger on my way home today. Great price for a consistent bottle of bubbles. They also happen to have the SQN Raven Syrah for $159 in the temp controlled cabinet… couldnt pass it up at that price! [dance2.gif]

Yup, before I saw it for $30, I saw it for $65 at Lower Falls. Upper and Lower Falls arent related stores FWIW…

You can snag it for $39.99 at any Costco around here that sells wine, but $30 is a no-brainer.

Wow,

Nice deal on both. I normally stock up when I can find the Roederer and Bollinger for around $30 (happens a lot more with Roederer than Bollinger). A wonderful deal on two top notch bubblies that age very nicely.

Wholesale in MD for Roederer is $37. Thats a great price!