Hi all and question about offsite storage in Irvine

Hi all glad to see the new digs. Thanks for the invite Wet’s [good.gif]

I am currently looking to change offsite storage facilities and found what appears to be a newer one in Irvine called Magellan Storage (Cellars). Here is the link http://www.magellanstorage.com/section.php?section=storage&page=wine" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Anyone ever heard about them or use them?

Or any other rec’s. I’m also looking at Wine Cellar Club, but I don’t like the lack of sunday access as that is my day off and the 6pm closing is a tad early when I live in at the north west OC/LA border.

any help is appreciated.

Good to see you here Andy and good to know you survived the weekend. Roy posted the lineup around here somewhere. Wow! [drinkers.gif]

There is Legends Cellars near WCC but they have similar access times. I’ve also heard rumors that Hi-Times offers some sort of storage. Good luck.

THanks…I barily survived the Port Fest weekend in Seattle. Some crazy old Ports, Madeira’s, and Douro wines. Quite the 3 days of fun for sure, and I’ll post about it when I get around to writing it up…some 90+ TN’s so it won’t be today LOL!