06 Patricia Green Anden PN

Thanks for the note as I have several of these.

Is it safe to say they should be drunk fairly soon?

Any opinion on the Balcombe 1B?

Robert

These will run a while, but I’d drink 06’s before 05, 07, or 08 in general for OPN.

Slightly off-topic: What vineyards composes the PG Broadway Cuvee? I have a couple 06s. Presumably they’re in the same drinking zone as the Anden…

I don’t think anyone outside of Jim, Patty and Kate (OWOB’s owner and Jim’s girlfriend) knows this. Whether they’ll make the disclosure is a different question entirely. I’ve always been under the impression that it’s a single barrel, but I could be way off base.

I don’t think anyone outside of Jim, Patty and Kate (OWOB’s owner and Jim’s girlfriend) knows this. Whether they’ll make the disclosure is a different question entirely. I’ve always been under the impression that it’s a single barrel, but I could be way off base.[/quote]

Whatever it is, I like it! Thanks P-Rob for the note, it’s making me ready to dive into my 06s.

'06 Broadway Cuvee compostion I will have to look up.

Anden Vineyard takes time. The '02 isn’t ready to drink yet. Great vineyard, sorry to have lost the fruit from there. Recently tasted a '98 TM Seven Springs (from back in the day, y’know) that was really terrific. I would give that '06 Anden a few more years.

Thanks Jim!

Thanks!

I’ll give one a try and hold on for a while longer on the rest.

Robert