Soon To Be Pending Deliveries: Copain and Rhys

I was reading through another thread about pending deliveries, and it struck me that I don’t think I have any right now.

Odd, but it ain’t gonna last. The Copain mailer hit today (PN Kiser en Bas, PN Clos Pepe, Syrah Thompson, Syrah JBV). Some of those are “must buys” for me. Then, on May 18 or so the Rhys “Odds & Ends” offering is supposed to arrive. I don’t know for sure what that offering will contain, but I imagine it will be expensive.

I need a bigger cellar and maybe a second job. [berserker.gif]

I will probably go light on the Copain this year. The JB is a must buy for me though.

I would buy from Copain if I could go less than 3-packs. It makes me choose one or two wines instead of the three I would like to get.

What about split orders between several board members? I was offered the James Berry and Thompson Syrahs.

We have done some of that locally previously. I’m really interested in a bottle each of the Pinots and a bottle or two of James Berry Syrah so hopefully I can work that out.

I took a 3-pack of everything from Copain ( wasn’t offered Clos Pepe ). Totally forgot about the Rhys odds and ends(damn thats gonna hurt) wasn’t it going to be mags and the rest of the 05 Fairveiw Ranch Syrah?

I remember reading about mags, but I would have to look for the email from a month or two ago to recall other specific bottles. Considering how lazy I am, I’ll probably just open the email on May 18 and be surprised.

So you went in for 9 on the Copain? Only 3 more and they would have added free ground shipping. I guess in Vegas that might not be a good option weather-wise for quite a while.

Edit: Now I get it, Joe. Just placed my order for the same three 3-packs – my whole allocation – and wish-listed three more JBV in the hopes of being able to order enough to get the free shipping.