TN: 2006 DuMOL Chardonnay Russian River Valley

• 2006 DuMOL Chardonnay Russian River Valley - USA, California, Sonoma County, Russian River Valley (12/16/2010)
    This iis one huge wine filled with massive fruit - lemon, pineapple, grapefruit. Mouth explosion. Not for the faint of heart but lots of fun! Great acidity and long finish. If a chard could be chewy, this would be it. So not burghundian. (94 pts.)

Posted from CellarTracker

• 2006 DuMOL Chardonnay Russian River Valley - USA, California, Sonoma County, Russian River Valley (3/17/2014)
    I have long been a fan of DuMOL Chardonnays, and this bottle is another example of why I am continue to be a devotee. Open for 30 minutes, this wine exhibits notes ripe pineapple, lemon oil, tangerine, honeycomb, marzipan, and just a hint of hazelnut. Just the right amount of acidity to balance out the finish. Clearly Californian in scale and nature but not what I would consider overblown or buttery. Best to drink on the colder side though. (90 pts.)

Posted from CellarTracker

I had this late last year and enjoyed it as well.

One of my favorite Sonoma producers. Always consistent quality. A little birdy told me the DuMOL folks are hunting for a Napa Cab site and will start producing Cab in the future. Anyone else heard this?