Bedrock Offer is Out!!

I just picked up a magnum and then some!! flirtysmile

Just grabbed 2 magnums, 4 bottles of Bedrock Heirloom, and several others!

I was only allocated one magnum… [cry.gif]

Got my one magnum and then 2 of everything but the pinot. This was my first purchase from them and I bought fairly big for me based on everybody on this board, so if anything goes wrong I will be contacting each of you. [snort.gif]

I jumped in as well grabbing Bedrock and Dolinsek Heirloom, RRV Zin, Rebecca’s Pinot, Sonoma Coast Syrah and the Late Harvest Semillon.

All-in-all pretty friggin excited!

Must not spend anymore money on wine!! The peer pressure is just too much. Ok I’m weak I went in for my first purchase of these as well. Great prices and from what I hear great wine.

First time buyer and I get allocated a little of everything gotta love that. Let’s just say the Realm email was deleted after this one came.

Samesies!!!

I took all eight bottles of the Heirloom offered (2/6) plus only a bottle each of the Pinot and the Zin. I’m not into mags and I’m not looking for any more appellation Syrah or stickies so I left some on the table for others.

I was allocated only one magnum, but will not be taking the offer. I’m buying plenty of the other bottlings in this mailer however, and would be happy to share it, including magnum, with any WBer that is interested. I prefer SoCal for ease of delivery, but will be at cost in any event. Really excited about several in this round.

Morgan can you ship to Tennessee yet?

Took my Mag and Heirloom, then rounded out the case with Rebecca’s and the $20 Syrah. Painless purchase.

3 of the Sonoma Syrah, 2 of the Heirloom, 1 magnum, and 1 Rebecca’s Pinot… [cheers.gif]

The mags are already sold out!?!

hesitation is for the weak apparently…missed my magnum

Uh yeah, I guess 35 minutes from receiving my email is just too slow [snort.gif]

I am new the site but have seen Bedrock’s name pop up repeatedly. Can someone give me the cliff notes story on this vineyard?

Thanks!

I must have just got in on the magnum. 2 cases + Magnum. flirtysmile
My buying window has just closed for the year. [cheers.gif]

I was logged in to my allocation and choosing how much of each I wanted when I saw Chris’ post about sold out magnums. I went ahead and completed my order after that and selected my magnum even though I didn’t particuarly want to go that “deep”. My order was confirmed in both the total cc charge and confirming email. So, if you are logged in already, perhaps the system “saved” your magnum (I hadn’t selected mine, but was logged in).

Magnum is still available at whatever my cost is. I will also take whatever shameless bribes anyone wants to offer to get “priority” on my list. [whistle.gif] I’ve ordered a case so shipping to me in L.A. is free.

On one hand “thank you for saving me $90”, but on the other hand “damn you magnum-hogging fast orderers!” You did spur me to get my order placed for fear of losing other opportunities. [swearing.gif]

This is definitely my last big one for the year, too. Took at least two of everything and then some (and wishlisted two extra Bedrock Heirlooms!) except for the Semillon.