Winehunter - auction failsauce

Morrell Company Auctions is running right now with a live web auction - at least half the lots are going through unsold.

Some really great deals, if you are buying.

http://www.morrellwineauctions.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

[no affiliation, etc, but I do have ONE bid in, so if you outbid me, I will ban you]

I don’t see any bargains.

There are plenty - view the auction catalog first.

6 bottles of '82 Cheval Blanc just sold for 3k

I thought that there were/are a number of good prices, and I’m only on page 12. What’s the buyer’s premium and how expensive is their shipping?

Good find Todd,
Otto

18%

No clue about shipping, but I’m not terribly worried about it. Buyers premium seems to be 18%

Damn you Todd, I just bought lot 274 for $580.

8 bottles of '89 BDX for $580!!

Wait, I thought there weren’t any ‘deals’ in this auction, Steve…

My lot is 758 - stay away.

seems that todd may be blocking access to the auction as i can’t get the page to load.

The site is hung up now for some reason, but the live auction system is still working. I can’t view the catalog right now

I thought the bottom estimate was the starting price, this might be an expensive day.

can’t get into the actual auction either. may not be a bad thing

It’s back up and running…

Lots of solid deals in the catalog and I could barely get through half of it. Plenty for all palates also. Now to avoid signing on again until it’s over.

Todd you bastard…you’re really not going to give me credit for bringing this baby to you!!! AdminFAIL!!! [diablo.gif]

Thanks Todd! [1928_middle_finger.gif]

I was trying NOT to buy anything this week.

What’d you get Pfilip?

I didn’t say it was MY idea…I just pointed it out.

Yes, Whore-hay, I give credit to you.

El mérito es de Jorge!!

[rofl.gif] [rofl.gif] [rofl.gif] [rofl.gif] Sesame Street Spanish?!?!?!

Victor must have hacked you account…