2009 SB Futures Event . . . . . . . .

Just wanted to alert all about the upcoming SB Futures event put on jointly by the WineHound in SB and the WineHouse in LA. The catalog is now available for viewing online - think you’ll like what you read!

Let me know if you have any questions about either event - I’ll be at both and have ‘helped’ organize this puppy a bit . . .

Cheers!

Larry - is this the event that was put together because that one shop in the SB area closed down - the one that had sponsored it in the past?

Yes,

This is in essence what has ‘evolved’ from the Wine Cask demise . . .

Check out the catalog and let me know what you think - the concept was to go back to what the Wine Cask futures events used to be like a few years back - fewer wineries, fewer wines, but all very very good choices . . . at some very attractive prices . . .

The catalog was put together by Bob Wesley, who runs the WineHound and used to run the wine section at Lazy Acres here in SB - very well respected and liked both by consumers and producers. He really did a great job of explaining the wines IMHO.

There is another futures event here in SB - the Elements SB Futures event taking place this weekend at the Courthouse in downtown SB on Saturday night. This is their second annual event and will feature some folks not in the WineHound event, including Brander, Carr, Foley, DiBruno/Curran, and a few others. I will be pouring there as well (-:

Cheers!

You will do just fine!!! [cheers.gif]