BUY NOW!

This is THE time to buy. I am buying like a lunatic! There are SO many GREAT buys to be had right now, and nobody knows when it will end [big_boss.gif]

Any specifics you’d like to mention? What have you been stocking up on, Nikolaj?

That’s cuz you get all the good deals in Denmark… :wink:

Blue Horseshoe loves Anacot Steel

[laughingneqw.gif] [haha.gif]

I have some ocean front property…cheap. We be wheelin’ and dealin’ in these parts.

Is it a wine bar, shop or restaurant?

Is it open now?

Might swing by sometime tomorrow while I’m out and about.

Who CARES??? [shrug.gif]

Just BUY BUY BUY!!! [heat.gif]

BTW…what ARE we buying??? [dontknow.gif]

Anacot Steel! Get with the program man.

Endicott Steel Big Fella.

Cool! Steel sounds great. [good.gif]

How long should…I …Hold…it??? [d_training.gif]

Not seeing any deals here. Oh some prices have gone from insane to simply stupid, but stupid is as stupid does. [imwithstupid.gif]

I also haven’t seen a huge correction that I was expecting.

I’m holding onto my cash.

My recent purchases include:30 btls. of Clos Mogador 2005 at $70 a btl. 24 btls. of Vieux telegraph 2005 at $53 a btl. 12 btls of Alion 2004 at $50. 11 btls. of Janasse VV 2006 at $ 55 a btl. 12 btls. of Janasse Chaupin 2005 at $ 40 a btl. 7 btls of Lafite 98 at $350 a btl. 2 btls of Pontet Canet 2005 at $ 100 a btl. 10 half btls. of Lafourie Peraguy 2001 at $30 a btl. 6 btls of Clos des Papes 2006 at $ 68 a btl. 6 btl of Marcoux 2005 at$38 a btl. and 24 btls of Produttori Rabaja and Ovello 2001 at $30 a btl. and i’m planning on bying a lot more [d_sunny.gif] It’s almost to good to be true [notworthy.gif] Go for it! [big_boss.gif]

Good deal on the Vieux Telegraphe…and a stellar bottle. I had one a few months back and it shows some real promise.

Actually i’m having one right now Bill. And it’s great!

I thought that was right! Good to know. Btw… Any chance your gal has a younger sister??? Haha