Allendale Wine out of New Jersey?

Some decent prices on wine anyone have experience with them? [cheers.gif]

Which wines have decant pricing? Decent pricing?

I have used them before and had 0 issues.

I’ve used them but online pricing is significantly different than in store pricing. So when I visited he told me they were different so I purchased bottles online then put them together in store it was silly but saved me 25 bucks.

Have ordered a couple times…smooth sailing.

Very good experience-multiple orders.

Purchased from them a few times before. No issues

Thanks for the katch? champagne.gif
For sure some of them will need decanting on day 1.

I detoured there once and found they didn’t have some of the things they’d listed on their website, but they had other, unlisted things on the shelves. The place was kind of grungy – surprising for a very affluent town.

So newer vintages will be fine.

Is the in-store the regular price? I noticed every wine is discounted on the website.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. They do hold and shipping was quoted at $42 to the Twin Cities which I will take as Chicago if more to the Twin Cities.

Yes the in store price is the regular price and the online prices are usually discounted. Hope you found some deals.

How is that even possible that the online deals are better than the store deals? Do they price match if you mention online pricing?

I know, it didn’t make sense to me either. I asked and they wouldn’t give me the discount so I ordered the bottles online and picked them up while I was there, yes it was totally ridiculous.

Probably something like that. People like to be low on Wine-Searcher and if it’s not illegal they will have higher prides in the store.

I could imagine in that area that the walk-in traffic might not be that price sensitive.

I’ve ordered from them online a few times with no issues. Somewhat amusingly, I pay for “Fedex ground shipping” but it’s always been a delivery guy from the actual store who shows up at my doorstep in Queens. I guess I can’t complain about getting overnight delivery in an air-conditioned car.

For anyone who has been in person, have you seen by any chance if they store their sakes in fridges or out on the shelves?